Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

People in here need to stop thinking the Vegas situation.Was the only situation Pac was active in.Pac was acting up like that his whole time at Death Row.Ask yourself.Would Pac be that comfortable running up on someone.For the first time.While being on Death Row.He was doing stuff like that before Vegas.Vegas just brought a spotlight to it more.Because Pac got shot there.Like someone said earlier.Pac was always jumping people.Or getting jumped by people.Hughes brothers on Menace to Society set.Pac and Spice had alot of goons with them when they jumped the directors.

Pac got jumped by his old friends in Merion City.He went back there after he got in the industry.It was a little picknik/concert gathering.Faizon Love recently told a story of Pac and Treach getting jumped by alot of people at some comedy event.He said him and Chris Tucker seen some cat start talking bad about Pac.Everyone was laughing while this dude kept scoring/cracking jokes about Pac.Love said Pac didnt say anything to him.Pac just took off and swung on him

He said it had to be almost 60-70 People just brawling.What im saying is.What happened to Pac wasnt that shocking to people who knew him.He was always loose canon.It got worse at Death Row.Because he had the Back up to really act a fool.Call him a fake Blood all you want.But Pac was always fighting or into some BS.Him getting set up at Quad then going to Cali.Just made him worse.
As was said before, Pac can be with the ***** and be a fake blood. Both were and are true.

He was never pressing fools claiming Piru before Death Row.

Last edited:
Daz said in one of his YouTube Channel interviews.That one day at the Studio.2pac and Suge asked Sam Sneed to work on a song for the Outlaws/Lady Of Rage.Forgot which one.Sam told them after he got finished working his songs first.That he would do it.Fast forward later on.Suge leaves.Pac asked him again.Daz said Sam turned around and said he wasnt finished doing what he was doing.And he called Pac messed up name.Daz wouldnt say what Sam said to him.Daz said Pac got the Outlaws and (OFT/OTF) click to jump Sam.Daz said it was so many people Jumping Sam.That he couldnt see him.He said after Sam could barely move.Everrybody stopped.He Said Pac was the last one sitting over him whaling/punching him over and over.He said Pac wouldnt stop.He said after Pac stopped.Sam was out cold and couldn't move anymore.

Daz said him and Nate Dogg was strapped.But he said Sam violated Pac.So they just sat and watched.Tray D from the Eastsiders.Said him and the Dogg Pound went to an event.Im not sure if it was a industry party or concert.But Death Row was to meet up there.Tray said Pac found out Puffy was there.And was walking around looking for him.He said Puffy spotted them first.And Puff started running lol.He said and his people's chased Puff up out of there.But he got away.Im saying all of this.Because most of yall are acting like Pac stayed up in his house all day.Came out only to record music.Pac and his people's where active.Big Tray D said Pac was real wild.

I wonder how much of these stories are going to be in the movie.I know most of it wont.Because they dont want to make him look like the bad guy.Its gonna be interesting though.

i feel like its gonna take multiple movies of this time period to really tell the story

i just hope they get third parties to do the death row and/or suge movies

Never got the One Nation album with Pac and Dungeon fam :smh:

oh wow

that justsunlade dude said that he had sessions to record w ugk, master p and outkast the week he died

wonder if that was for this

i wonder how pac woulda sounded over southern beats especially on a song w P

Exactly Pac got a hood that he wasn't even from whatsoever tatted on his body!!!

Shouted out the this hood on Classic Albums!!!

Jumped Rival Gang Members on camera!!!

He was waaay worse than Soulja and Breezy IMO

The diff is soulja and cb pay the gangs for protection

People in here need to stop thinking the Vegas situation.Was the only situation Pac was active in.Pac was acting up like that his whole time at Death Row.Ask yourself.Would Pac be that comfortable running up on someone.For the first time.While being on Death Row.He was doing stuff like that before Vegas.Vegas just brought a spotlight to it more.Because Pac got shot there.Like someone said earlier.Pac was always jumping people.Or getting jumped by people.Hughes brothers on Menace to Society set.Pac and Spice had alot of goons with them when they jumped the directors.

Pac got jumped by his old friends in Merion City.He went back there after he got in the industry.It was a little picknik/concert gathering.Faizon Love recently told a story of Pac and Treach getting jumped by alot of people at some comedy event.He said him and Chris Tucker seen some cat start talking bad about Pac.Everyone was laughing while this dude kept scoring/cracking jokes about Pac.Love said Pac didnt say anything to him.Pac just took off and swung on him

He said it had to be almost 60-70 People just brawling.What im saying is.What happened to Pac wasnt that shocking to people who knew him.He was always loose canon.It got worse at Death Row.Because he had the Back up to really act a fool.Call him a fake Blood all you want.But Pac was always fighting or into some BS.Him getting set up at Quad then going to Cali.Just made him worse.

U need to stop thinking u was by PACs side his whole life

Not saying you wrong by saying there was a difference between them all but MOB was definitely eating off of death row, pac and suge. In that MOB James interview posted a few pages back he even said all it took was putting hands on suge or an associate and he would pay up. It got to the point where they would do it on purpose.

Seems most in here dont realize it was a different time/era.Alot of rappers where affiliated with real street cats.LL Cool J hung around AZ and Alpo.He just wanted to hang around the cool well known Drug Dealers in Ny.They looked at him as the little rap guy that liked hanging around them.Rumor is the real 50 cent (stick up kid)Robbed LL of some Dookie ropes while in a parking lot.Teddy Riley performed at the Rooftop regularly in Harlem.He was known to hang around AZ and other well known Drug Dealers before forming the R&B group GUY.

Bobby Brown got kidnapped by the Preacher Crew for unpaid Drug debt to another drug dealer.Whitney Houston had to pay a ransom to get him back.From not being killed.Jeezy was with Big Meech/BMF before and after blowing up.So everybody in here can stop acting like Pac was the only entertainer to be friends/affiliated with cutthroats.Back then the rap game was totally different.Big rappers back then did shows in little clubs.As well as big clubs.They mingled with streets cats in different cities.They where easier to get to.Because Rap/R&B was still supported by the urban/street crowd.It wasnt all commercial like it is now.

It just looks crazy to most of yall.Because yall are comparing it to know.This Social Media age.Is way different from how it use to be.It was still a street eliment to the rap game back then.The industry didnt control the majority of it like it does now.The streets still controlled a part if it also back then.Time and Social Media changed all of that.Rap is different because of it being commercialized so much.Some of it is good.Some of it is bad.Think about it.Our speakers in the 90,s where Pac,Big,Nas,Dre,Snoop,Jay.Now its Drake,Migos,Young Thug,Etc.You cant compare what a rapper bacj then did.To a rapper right now does.The game is completely different.

The difference is most of them grew up with them or had mutual friends

What Tupac did is the same reason people look at Chris Brown or Ray J funny

Tupac could have existed fine as the actor/rapper dude without the street ties, because the 90's weren't the 80's and he already had enough affiliation with being in the Bay.

Pac wouldve defenately made hits with Southern Artists like Goodie Mob,UGK,etc.His flow patern and voice matched those slow soulful beats perfectly.Example=(Smile) with Scarface.That song is a classic.He couldve made a million songs on that level with ease.Scarface went to Cali right before he got killed.He took the beat down there.With the idea of Pac getting on it.He said Pac coming to the studio where he was recording at.Wasnt even garaunteed.

He said Pac showed up solo in his Black Hummer.Then finished it that same night.He said Pac wrote it on the spot.It took him a few takes.But they finished Smile in 1 night.We all talk about Classic Albums on here.But Smile is the defenition of classic.We can talk about impact,sells,etc.But classic to me is a song or album.That doesnt sound outdated.Put on a song thats part of a fad,popular at the moment sound.Youll think O yea.Thats from such and Such year.You can play Smile in any year.And it never gets old.It couldve been released this year.It would still be a hit.

**** those soulful beats he would have made some real ignorant classics with Lil Jon and Master P.

Imagine Pac on a beat like Make Em Say Ugh. He might have even linked up w P on some business ****. We woulda got so much hard ****.

Pac was a hot head.He wasnt going to be quite.If he felt like he was done wrong.People werent going to leave him alone Eeither.Even if the beef faded out without any casualties.I believe someone or some people (groups) wouldve eventually knocked him off.He was willing to be a sacrificial lamb for the cause.He wanted to help and feed the less fortunate people.He had homless friends/people staying at his house.That didnt rap.He wanted to get into politics because of his upbringing.Contelpro/FBI was already following him before Death Row.So you can imagine what they where watching in California.Theres even rumors of agents being planted inside of Death Row.Him being born from the Black Panther Party.And not biting his tongue no matter what.Will make you a marked man.He already didnt care.Had to many enemies from being hostile.And by having to much knowledge.He only survives after jail.If he stays quite.Doesnt acknowledge the drama/beef.

I'm from the N.O. & I know for a fact that PAC would've killed one of those old KLC beats back in the day Imagine a PAC & SOULJA SLIM song....The game would have progressed so far with PAC & BIG still here they raised the bar & set the standard....It just makes me a little sad man to know that all that didn't have to go down but I'm glad that I remember that era & witnessed it...Those dudes had plans to be big they were young & full of life they just made the wrong choices about the company they kept including SUGE & PUFF...

Man ain't no agents was at no DEATH ROW for PAC he was on DEATH ROW for like 9 months...The beat downs that people were catching at DEATH ROW back then a agent would have come up missing...I don't understand why people cling to these conspiracy theories with PAC...The dude just befriended bad company from HATIAN JACK, TUT, & THE PIRUS that's it man I know it's hard to believe it's that simple but that's all the logical evidence points to....That Black Unity stuff went out the window with PAC after STRICTLY 4 MY ******...PAC just wanted to rid the game of BAD BOY he wasn't gonna stop until BAD BOY was finished...

Last edited:
You gave one name out of how many has he dealt with?

Interscope and DR made millions off Pac. They got what they wanted. I never understood how Suge didn't protect Pac better. Like the guy in the video said, that was the money man. Everyone should have been surrounding him and not letting him do stupid stuff like snuffing Orlando.

You gave one name out of how many has he dealt with?

Interscope and DR made millions off Pac. They got what they wanted. I never understood how Suge didn't protect Pac better. Like the guy in the video said, that was the money man. Everyone should have been surrounding him and not letting him do stupid stuff like snuffing Orlando.
Well really Dr Dre was the money man, but in regards to Pac the way I see it he was just a rental like I said earlier idk how he was able to bail out of prison in the 1st place...

Of course Dre was the money man but DR still had mad talent with Daz and other producers. Pac and Snoop rapping. Dre was halfway out the door when Pac arrived so they would have been fine for a few years without Dre. Pac was the star at that point.

Mad interesting hearing son talk about Suge not being a blood and getting connected with bloods. Didn't know all that.

Last edited:
Of course Dre was the money man but DR still had mad talent with Daz and other producers. Pac and Snoop rapping. Dre was halfway out the door when Pac arrived so they would have been fine for a few years without Dre. Pac was the star at that point.

Mad interesting hearing son talk about Suge not being a blood and getting connected with bloods. Didn't know all that.
Yea Suge was ever from MOB growing up he was a educated football player that had family from the set...His cousin Wesley is a G from there so he always got that "pass"

That Black Unity stuff went out the window with PAC after STRICTLY 4 MY ******......

You've obviously never really listened to Pac's music after that then. Hell he even had a couple of those type tracks on Makaveli.

"They Don't Give a F About Us" will forever be a personal classic of mine :pimp:

Im not trying to go back and forth.I believe the facts as we know them.But Suge had a few LAPD cops on his payroll (rampart scandal).People never talk about that.But thats another reason why Pac felt untouchable.These are also facts,not myths.Contelpro/FBI was on his bumper before Death Row.Rumor is that 1 of the cops worked for the FBI.And that nobody knew at the time.He was supposedly giving information back to the FBI.The FBI had Death Row under surveillance.They have FBI footage on YouTube.Of them having club 662 under surveillance in 95.All im a say is that it was alot going on around Pac back then.Remember in 96.Death Row was on top of the world with 2pac being the biggest rapper.Being in movies.Suge/Death Row was reportedly worth 250-300 million at the time.Any state you went to back then.Radio stations where playing AEOM in full rotation repeatedly.I know the fall off was huge.But Death Row was huuuuuuuuuuuuuge when Pac was there.

Cuz Dre keeps making money for him.
laugh.gif

Deathrow saved interscope then Interscope was able to sell for 400 million. Deathrow saw none of that.
someone said something to this effect in "Welcome To Death Row"

At the end of the day Dre left DR with nothing. Snoop left DR with nothing. DR cost Pac his life. Suge probably hasn't gone 5 years w/o being in prison since 1996 but Death Row saved Jimmy Iovine's life.

Back
Top Bottom