Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

Game is fake blood? Interesting.
roll.gif

I seriously doubt Game could get away with being fake all these years. :lol:

That stuff about Pac helping Big and Junior Mafia before Puff is true though.

another thing is the generational gap between them and now..these dudes were living like grown men at 20-21..my generation is afraid to leave the house lol
the technological gap between then and now was imense. 

new york was also like a third world country
from what we get, game was basically put on by his brother 100. 

whether for clout or not hes been claiming the hood in the light of the media for 10+ years now. 

he has videos in the trenches and gets love from ru's. 

he did grow up on santana and his mom really is crip. 

but thats normal by LA standards. 

back to pac, big, and flex. 

in the world of the internet most of this info is out there so to the pac stans calm down. 

TI shoulda kept his mouth shut he was out here tryna bank on the hype... he a clown. 

There's always been questions about Game. Mad people have called him out. I'm not from CA so I don't know but this **** ain't new. Game been called bipolar and a pathological liar so nothing is surprising when it comes to Game

I liked Game when he first came out.But since after all of his Social Media theatrics.It takes away from the stand up persona most of our legends have.Thats the dent in his armour/legacy wise.Its not his skills/music.We know he can spit.And put together a good album.When you put him against the greats.Personality wise hes not up there.Jay,Big,Pac (he gets a pass because of his circumstances at the end).Nas,Scarface,ice cube,Dre,Em.

I looked at Game differently after he started out his career giving love to Pac.He was always spitting about Pac.Then all of a sudden he got Jimmy Henchmen to be his manager.When i found that out.Im thinking the hell is going on with that dude.Jimmy had beef with Pac.Then Jimmy got into it with 50/g unit heavy.50 helped Game from the jump.So game doing business with Jimmy Henchmen looked straight up crazy.Then Game hangin with Diddy looked suspect.Now his homie Wack talking crazy about Pac before the movie comes out.

I respect Games skills.But as being a stand up guy.Hes suspect as all get out.

Game,Kanye,50 couldve handled the personal perception of themselves better.I look at how theyve acted online/public like wtf.Just straight up doing to much.I almost think that they dont realize how big they are.Theyve been knee deep in the game.But they act like retarted for attention online.Like there 15-20 up and coming teenage rappers.Cats hitting 40.But never grew up mentally.

Outlaws couldve been huuuuuuuge after Pac passed away.But that beef is the real reason why they didnt take off.Losing Pac was a huge loss.Suge was no Puff.Puff had an advantage.Because he had more star power than Suge.He produced and rapped sometimes.So when Big died.He was still holding the torch strong.While making bigger moves.Suge kept getting locked up.Snoop and Dre left.If Snoop and Dre stayed on Death Row.And never got into it with Pac.

Then the Outlaws wouldve had bigger careers.There was nobody with the talent/star power to match Puff/Bad Boys roster to stay competing.Like i said.Pac and Suge burned there bridges.Then everybody left.Plus that type beef is everlasting.I think the Outlaws boud out in a type of way.Imagine having to run across Puff in the industry.While still making music.Thinking about everything thats been done.So when people say the Outlaws shouldve had better careers after Pac passed.You have to think about everything i just posted.

Game isn't a fake blood but he got put on alot later than most dudes and even then he piggyed backed off his brother name and reputation. Basically most call him out for acting like he the most certified Blood when he never banged that tough until it benefited his career.

Thats from people i know on LA who don't **** with him, but no one has ever out right said he's a fake blood like Bhris Brown

You can say a lot about Game but he's definitely no punk. He just bigged up Pac on IG a few days ago when talking about Kendrick's new album.

Game is a nut true indeed and be lying for no reason but,he always was kool to me since I first met him in 2002 before he was "GAME" that's the 1st time
4Bent (WIP) brung him around

The decepticons use to be out there wilding in Brooklyn the 80s early 90s allegedly

Game is just another rapper who in some ways ruined his legacy due to his stupidity. Crazy how these rappers can't stay from doing and saying dumb **** and keep it about the rap

deceps and lo lives are the first names that come to mind when thinking of 80s/90s brooklyn hard heads.

Im talking about his character.Some of the moves hes made is not solid.He goes from riding 2Pacs wave,while spitting over Dr.Dre beats.Thats how he blew up.Documentary is a classic.No denying that.Everything he seemed to represent on Documentary.He Flip Flopped on.I dont care how much he hollers 2pacs name out now.Hes only doing it because the movie is about come out next month.

This cat hired Jimmy Henchmen to be his manager after 50 and Dre helped him.2pac and Henchmen is a different situation.I get it.Its not like Game grew up with Pac.But 50 and G-unit had major beef with Henchmen.This is right after 50 and Game get into it.Henchmens people shoot up yayo,s moms spot.Yayo and some other people from the unit.Finds Henchmen,s son and put hands on him.

Game is still trying to get on 50,s best side.50 still dont trust him to even do music or tour with him.Everything Game does is not inlined of what he says.This nut *** ***** hired a known enemy of his co-workers/label mates.Plus wack is his big homie.And hes talking greazy about Pac before the movie comes out.Wack not even from Compton.Hes pomain California.Ru,s from L.A. say he not even built like that.Hes 50 years old going on 15.

Bottom line is.Its easier for people to get away with saying and doing crazy stuff nowadays.Its not like what it use to be.Theres no repercussions like it use to be.So most of these cats canget away with doing clown stuff.Theres alot of people who dont even bother with Games music like they use to.All of the extra stuff he does through Social Media for attention.Has tarnished some of his rep.Him being on WWE mode 24/7 defenately has hurt him.Compared to him benefitting from it.

Think about this.How would New York treat and support French Montana.After he blows up after his mixtape run.He either signs or makes Suge Knight his manager.Then on top of that.The cats who he started out with like Max B.Gets into it with Suge also.Thats basically what game did.But nobody never called him out on it.When i started seeing Jimmy Henchmen name attached to his CD,s.I knew he was retarted.On some mentally challenged type steeze lol.

Game was young tho and in war mode in 2005

French can barely rap nobody would care about that bum, Game wanted to end them dudes career and IMO he kinda did everything he said in them rhymes came true.

Im talking about his character.Some of the moves hes made is not solid.He goes from riding 2Pacs wave,while spitting over Dr.Dre beats.Thats how he blew up.Documentary is a classic.No denying that.Everything he seemed to represent on Documentary.He Flip Flopped on.I dont care how much he hollers 2pacs name out now.Hes only doing it because the movie is about come out next month.

This cat hired Jimmy Henchmen to be his manager after 50 and Dre helped him.2pac and Henchmen is a different situation.I get it.Its not like Game grew up with Pac.But 50 and G-unit had major beef with Henchmen.This is right after 50 and Game get into it.Henchmens people shoot up yayo,s moms spot.Yayo and some other people from the unit.Finds Henchmen,s son and put hands on him.

Game is still trying to get on 50,s best side.50 still dont trust him to even do music or tour with him.Everything Game does is not inlined of what he says.This nut *** ***** hired a known enemy of his co-workers/label mates.Plus wack is his big homie.And hes talking greazy about Pac before the movie comes out.Wack not even from Compton.Hes pomain California.Ru,s from L.A. say he not even built like that.Hes 50 years old going on 15.

Bottom line is.Its easier for people to get away with saying and doing crazy stuff nowadays.Its not like what it use to be.Theres no repercussions like it use to be.So most of these cats canget away with doing clown stuff.Theres alot of people who dont even bother with Games music like they use to.All of the extra stuff he does through Social Media for attention.Has tarnished some of his rep.Him being on WWE mode 24/7 defenately has hurt him.Compared to him benefitting from it.

Ur so wrong I won't even go back n forth w u.

game been banging PAC since the day he dropped, he aint doin it now for no movie

And game was w jimmy before 50 was ever in the picture

50\gunit did not havef issues w jimmy, jimmy had issues w Chris lighty and the fact that his artist was under 50 who was under lightly

And yayos mom house got shot up in retaliation for him n Lodi mack putting hands on lil henchmen for wearing a czar ent shirt in ny,...they didnt "find him"..

And game 50 been cool for bout a year now lol

Stop w the alternative facts

Last edited:
:lol: Just cause Game enjoys Pac's music doesn't mean he has to not do business with people he beefed with. I know he posted that photoshopped pic once but he didn't know him personally or anything.

Last edited:
Jimmy Henchmen is story is crazy. I posted some short bio on him in another thread. **** was real good. He helped a lot of people but he also did a lot of dirty ****. That's the thing with a lot of these street dudes. People say rappers should stay away from them but these dudes have helped a lot of rappers get off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom