Funkmaster Flex disses Jay-Z live on HOT 97 + Jay-Z buying HOT 97?

I threw it away

I brought this like 2 years ago here at a local music store, 25 bucks
you shoulda kept it.. OBI's are big for collectors.. but i will try to find a fresh copy of this online.. any of my import cd's i keep them fresh.

Pause throughout that first minute...

mean.gif
LMAO!!

"You're corporate commercial rapper..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's kinda funny he says that, but meanwhile if you listen to his show on HOT 97 every night all he plays is commercial rap that the corporate people push into the mainstream.

Last edited:
Yall guys are a trip.... yall can take something and make it hillarious.. that first minute if you just take the words and no video... its soo suspect..lol

it's kinda funny he says that, but meanwhile if you listen to his show on HOT 97 every night all he plays is commercial rap that the corporate people push into the mainstream.
Or.... drops a bomb pauses the music.. and talks for 45 minutes with 200 Bombs deployed..

him and 90% of every dj at a major owned station thats owned by COX Clear Channel and CBS..etc

him and 90% of every dj at a major owned station thats owned by COX Clear Channel and CBS..etc

yea but he's acting like Jay's the only one who went corporate when he's the same person. you barely see Jay-Z in public as much, dude is basically behind the scenes and avoids attention.

Last edited:
This topic came up on the Howard Stern show a few days ago :lol:

Last edited:
East Coast dudes care way too much about Jay Z vs. Nas. I mean damn wasnt that beef like ten years ago?

The DC rap scene isn't actually bubbling right now either or has ever for that matter. NYC has a legit underground scene right now with some legit young artists that's putting out quality music.

Good point, I don't even know who their next anointed savior is now that Bobby Shmurda has been swallowed by the beast.
Another CHief Rapper soo to bite the dust.. i assumed he wasnt going to follow the Keef-ism and do anything that would get him locked up;.. but..... are we even suprised..

Back
Top Bottom