FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

when does the batman the animated series pops release :nerd: need that batman and joker.

Geez. This thread has gone mainstream if Meth is sending out hammers in here :nerd:

Wasn't that the same dude who backed out on a deal and tried to resell to an NTer for resell price a few months ago?

Keep him banned. Dude was being extra corny in here. :smh:

Trying to buy pops from people on Reddit and eBay makes me appreciate this thread so much more.
mean.gif
Haven't had any problems buying pops on Reddit, bought a few store exclusive ones only though so not high value or anything. However, trying to sell/trade things on there is a problem, most of the people that inquire would send their up for trade pop list (which are mostly commons) for a $50+ value pop and when you decline they get salty about it 
mean.gif

I tried to get someone to work a deal with me for some Disney ones for my girl and Regular Show set for me. They went $10 less than PPG combined. What kind of deal is that? :smh:

EDIT: shouts to @ben29 and onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII for hooking me up with the deals. :nthat:

Last edited:
Geez. This thread has gone mainstream if Meth is sending out hammers in here :nerd:

Wasn't that the same dude who backed out on a deal and tried to resell to an NTer for resell price a few months ago?

You are correct.

So how long should I wait before filing a PP claim against Toy Tokyo?  Order 1229x, ordered 3:03pm, on 11/3.  My order on the site is still showing "awaiting fulfillment," meanwhile those with order numbers after have have gotten their shipments, or at the very least, shipping info.

I tried contacting TT a couple of times, but so far have gotten no response.

wsm10 wsm10 GL/Flash got me into DC, still waiting for new pops for those. :lol: I just buy the batman pops that I like. Here's my small Batman collection:

View media item 2231164
I get all my stacks for 50% or free, so most of the pops in my collection are in stacks. :lol:

Wow, that's a cool collection, and the single GITD BvS Bats looks great. Cool idea man. And no worries, they no doubt will have other variants for them soon enough I bet. Justice League will probably have at least 2-3 more variants of Flash alone. I gotta say, the Hal Jordan pops from the GL movie are some of my favorite in the DC/Heroes line. Also the B&W Flash looks really good. You'll have to post pictures of your DC/Heroes line sometime.

Yes. Yes he did.

CLEARER SHOT FROM THE SPOILER ABOVE..

hope that import trick prevents it from showing in the recent images thread..

** forget it, it still shows :lol:

Last edited:
EDIT: whoops, that's a legit mistake, fellas [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had no idea it was in a mystery box [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom