FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And this is why I only like to deal with NT when copping pops from people...

Copped the metallic blue ranger from someone on Reddit. He was quick to respond and take my money, now he's not responding and it's been almost two days. Should I wait one more day for a response or just hit the PayPal claim on his ***?

And this is why I only like to deal with NT when copping pops from people...

Copped the metallic blue ranger from someone on Reddit. He was quick to respond and take my money, now he's not responding and it's been almost two days. Should I wait one more day for a response or just hit the PayPal claim on his ***?

Give him a warning if he don't hit you by tonight hit him with the claim. Did you F and F pay him?

ordered the goku god and vegeta. needed the vegeta.. lets hope it goes through. what's the going rate for metallic blue ranger? i just checked my metallic green ranger and the paint is terrible.. :smh:

ordered the goku god and vegeta. needed the vegeta.. lets hope it goes through. what's the going rate for metallic blue ranger? i just checked my metallic green ranger and the paint is terrible.. :smh:
All the rangers got terrible paint jobs tbh

Someone on Reddit already received their Funko shop mystery box:

[emoji]128517[/emoji]

roll.gif

For everyone that copped, I'm hoping that was literally the worst of the worst, good luck, y'all [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom