FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Meh on Stitch and damn funko did people dirty on those boxes. Atleast include 1 freddy piece. I'm happy I didn't drop the money on that.

how's that false advertisement? you get 6 different licensed pops. they also stated that nothing is guaranteed. :lol:

6 licenses isnt exactly "POPs spanning from across the ENTIRE Funko catalog" either.. IJS.. :rolleyes

we need to start seeing some variety after these initial boxes.. its been the same 2 pops from 6 licenses through 4 boxes already... :smh:

Meh on Stitch and damn funko did people dirty on those boxes. Atleast include 1 freddy piece. I'm happy I didn't drop the money on that.

thats what im saying, not even an exclusive received yet.

again im not mad at the contents, just the lack of variety so far..

Last edited:
Some people see "Limited to" and immediately assume its crazy limited for them to put that.

Hype.

The fact that they have all 10,000 is insane that's never gonna sell out unless they pull it off the shop.. I don't see people ordering that especially off funko shop some people who buy these things don't even know that site exsists

I'm not sure if this thread is strictly Funkos, but Daft Punk is releasing some posters. One of them is a Bearbrick poster. Thought you guys might be interested.

https://www.daftpunk.com/products/daft-punk-merchandise-poster-ad

Came out to $25 shipped for me.

So wait you get all of those??

This is my question as well cuz thats hella posters for $15. they're 20" x 28" so they're not small but they're not standard movie size either (27" x 41")

And Funko needs to get that license from Medicom so we can get some Daft Punk POP Rocks 8)

This is my question as well cuz thats hella posters for $15. they're 20" x 28" so they're not small but they're not standard movie size either (27" x 41")

And Funko needs to get that license from Medicom so we can get some Daft Punk POP Rocks 8)

If it's all I'm in.

I'm not sure if this thread is strictly Funkos, but Daft Punk is releasing some posters. One of them is a Bearbrick poster. Thought you guys might be interested.

https://www.daftpunk.com/products/daft-punk-merchandise-poster-ad

Came out to $25 shipped for me.

So wait you get all of those??

no.. they're all available for purchase, $15 each design.

^^^^ok that's confusing then because which one are you pre-ordering? you don't get to choose the design. Are you pre-ordering just as a placeholder in line or something?

^^^^ok that's confusing then because which one are you pre-ordering? you don't get to choose the design. Are you pre-ordering just as a placeholder in line or something?

i was able to choose the design on mobile and computer.. just choose the one you want. the first one is a poster for the ad for the poster. :lol:

edit: it also takes awhile to load.. i think they run their website from overseas

Last edited:
Bro $6 for pops that would most likely be on a clearance rack at B&N or HT for the same price.

That box is a bigger flop than most NBA players. :smh:

yea you right, at least i wont be getting 6 Pink Megamans like some people got with the Gamestop boxes lmfao. im hoping for the best, maybe its just the early boxes that are seeing nothing good. really surprised NO ONE got an exclusive yet..

:rofl:

One of my homies (AIN'T SAYIN NO NAMES) got like 5 Vegetas out those boxes. :rofl:

My sock in the bottom left tells the story of my 7 GS boxes

View media item 2247574L

5 blue hair metallic vegetas and 2 retro mega mans :smh: :smh: :smh:

Who has a black hair vegeta they wanna help me out with? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom