FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't have that much of a figure fever but after seeing some of these , I'm gonna get some space and let it fly specially with my Star Wars passion.

Hot Topic has a full wall of Funko's to choose from. The Ant-Man figure is FUEGO PURO!!
my hot topic has a ton of variety.

picked up punisher today... had buyers remorse, so drove cross town to the other walgreens and lucked out. found spiderman 2099 (no black suit spidermans though) so I exchanged them

I'm estatic about this. 2099 was the first spiderman I liked the costume for. If they make a scarlet spider and the clone ben reiley spidey i'll be estatic and ready!

I'm thinking of returning the transparent bing bong I got. getting Helena from orphan black. I wanted the Cosima but my HT doesn't have it.

I see they brought a little heat for the final wave,that BvsS is nice,so is the Heisenberg,I like the shirts also the TMNT and Stay Puft would be copped with the quickness...

After watching Big Hero 6 I really like that Bay Max the fist bump scene had me laughing every time

need that Parka coat Helena (orphan black)

also woudn't mind some of the kill bill ones also.

Damn i passed a game stop today saw a sign saying they had pops but didnt go in. I just thought to myself im sure GS is the #1 place people would gather up POPs. Then just read you can pre order. Theres a ramsay snow coming out

my GS a little out the way for me (about 25 min drive) has the black Kratos I'll check it out tomm if anyone is interested

I'ma buy one more than im done for the Month of July.. 5 in a 3 day span may be out of my budget from here on out

Last edited:
And my hot topic STILL doesn't have twisty :smh:

So out of all the waves what ones do you guys want? I didn't like too many of them except unmasked twisty, unmasked jason, and heisenburg (though I've never seen the show)

View media item 1605860

Last edited:

So out of all the waves what ones do you guys want? I didn't like too many of them except unmasked twisty, unmasked jason, and heisenburg (though I've never seen the show)

View media item 1605860

1st question is how can I get my hands on any of these...
I think I want to get the sesame street ones,
but particularly out of this list.
BayMax with the icons
Parka Helena
Rapunzel and pascal (don't judge me I love that movie)
Possibly the once Upon a time girl.

View media item 1605860

Must haves for me:

Anger from Inside Out
Blue Heisenberg

One's that I could do with or without
C3PO
Bender
Ted

I need that Heisenberg :frown:

Last edited:
I've never tried to get a comic con pop.. Since I'm only a couple months in.. How hard will it be to get one, and any advice.

Back
Top Bottom