FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

idk but snes classic and 60$ for dr doom, bane, bank robber joker, then 60$ for ghost rider and $60 for unmasked flash 

Last edited:
Like $36 the Marcus Fenix from popcultcha... love that pop... mainly cause I'm Tha Waffle Gawd.

I'm gonna spend wild bread to complete my Spider-Man collection though... need the chase green goblin, unmasked Peter, iron Spider-Man god damn I don't even know how many anymore

Last edited:
Can we get a group chat when the goods go live online?

I've missed out on plenty of things to come back on NT and find something went live and now it's sold out :smh:

Need that Cap.

Last edited:
I just need peter parker to finish the spidey pops that I want in my collection. Just went from 110 pops down to 75

I just need peter parker to finish the spidey pops that I want in my collection. Just went from 110 pops down to 75

Word!! I need to sell mad stuff I'm thinking only batman and Spider-Man when I'm done selling and power rangers and ninja turtles forget it I just need to sell stuff

Does anyone have He-Man and Skeletor? Also, I need an oop on Alpha please.
nerd.gif
i've been looking for skeletor for awhile 

View media item 2352849
Flexing hours?

Think the most I've paid for a pop was $67. Almost all of my collection has been hunted for myself, no waffles, only a few eBay purchases to get stuff that's vaulted. Mainly just trading and hunting.

This is one of my favorite pieces, can't wait to get a spidey pop signed in July

Back
Top Bottom