FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

if anyone sees a homer simpson for a decent price, let a papi know :nerd: thanks in advance :wow:

Preordered the taz chase for $35. Did the math and it's the same difference if I order it with the entire set for 85. Rather try and see if I can get the other pieces down the line for under 10.

Open question; is $65 a decent price on a Michael Jackson "Beat It" pop with damaged box? A couple of the box corners are damaged and the there is some fading on the front picture. I display almost everything OOB FWIW. 

Yessir I'll break out the other symbiote stuff I got cooking. I need to get a decent condition 252, mine is trash

View media item 2362191
Found my first chase!!!! They had two, turf buying the otherone for a friend who is a huge ppg fan . Girl noticed they were both chases and said it was limit one ,so she snatched it from my hand and hid it under the counter

I dunno what the hell is going on with my Kermit I was suppose to get it today but apparently a train derailed or something

Open question; is $65 a decent price on a Michael Jackson "Beat It" pop with damaged box? A couple of the box corners are damaged and the there is some fading on the front picture. I display almost everything OOB FWIW. 
Someone on here had all 4 for sale for a great price.

Was able to get creeper from popcultcha the one advantage to living overseas.

Last edited:
Someone on here had all 4 for sale for a great price.

Was able to get creeper from popcultcha the one advantage to living overseas.

I'll give you money for all my overseas funkos and get them from you when you get back. Lol

Back
Top Bottom