FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

once I get this bonus from work I'm going to hit em with the peru special over at gamestop. really makes the most sense if you're trading or flipping. 

got 3 items left on my attainable in search of, mint captain phasma from smuggler's bounty, chase batman and peter parker.

after that I think I'll go the peru route and go after my two major grails (chase spider-man and SDCC metallic spider-man) and some remaining comics I want

FYE order finally arrived (last ECCC pops I was waiting for) and surprisingly they pack pretty well.

Complete ECCC 2017 haul:

View media item 2366782
It sucks how well Funko-shop packs their pops but sometimes you'll randomly get things like this:

View media item 2366781
2nd time box arrived damage - the box of my SH Kermit arrived damaged as well :smh:

got 3 items left on my attainable in search of, mint captain phasma from smuggler's bounty, chase batman and peter parker.

after that I think I'll go the peru route and go after my two major grails (chase spider-man and SDCC metallic spider-man) and some remaining comics I want

I have the phasma I'm wanting to get rid of. Let me know what you're thinking and I'll get pictures. I'm starting to sell all of my Star Wars to focus on marvel.

My dumbass mistyped the address on my Juggernaut shipment [emoji]128545[/emoji] Gotta call USPS to get this **** fixed tomorrow

Last edited:
Wish I could get my hands on a Creeper but I don't keep up as much, some of you guys are eatin

Between Amazon and GameStop it's easy to get new chase pops. You just gotta be on top of it as soon as they release. Websites like nowinstock.net can help you catch things as soon as they go up, or just monitoring Reddit and this thread is enough most of the time. New chase are all 1/6 compared to the old 1/36. They aren't as valuable as people make them out to be. Popular characters (like Green Goblin, Eleven, John Wick) go for ~$50 and less popular characters go for ~$30 because people realize they only bought it because it was a chase, and it would be an afterthought otherwise.

Last edited:
Yeah the best way to do it is if you have Amazon Prime. You gotta make sure you order directly from Amazon and not "sold by 3rd party" because 3rd party prolly gonna pull chases. Then you get it in two days and have free returns.

GameStop you have to pay for return shipping so it's better to just return in store. Some people go to multiple different stores to return pops because they feel bad or something. IDGAF I return 5-15 pops at a time to one GS.

Like I've said before though. The real money is in taking preorders for the right pop (Alpha 5 for example). You can sell for more than chases and pick up 10+ with ease. I hit a nice lick off Alpha 5 release.

Back
Top Bottom