FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm out visiting San Diego for the first time..

Any one else from here?

Any nice comic stores I can hit up for pops?

Any target you know of will have QJG today?

All this target non sense is why Funko should let HT, FYE, and maybe stores like Radar or ToyWars handle these con exclusives. Scheduled online and in store release, limit one per item,at least gives people a chance.

you cant even locate that pop through brickseek or target... i use to say walmart was the worst but at least they sell online for most pops

Walgreens and Target are by far the worst :smh:

But at least Walgreens releases online

Last edited:
My local Target sucks. They never have the pops anyone wants on display. I bet the employees are stashing them.

I think the hunt is another part of what makes this addiction addicting. Target exclusives are/use to be cake. ZEA batman f"d thAt all up. But that's the only exclusive that's never really been found. Other than that everything else is cake.

askTarget twitter now saying no online release for QGJ, in store only. Of course who knows how many stores already sold their supply Friday and Saturday.

I hate my Target. They told me they weren't on sale til the 16th, they were closed yesterday. Come in at 9 am today and they said they were all sold out and went on sale yesterday. One mouth breather was like "it's already the 17th" and I said yeah but you were closed yesterday so how could they be on sale yesterday and sold out? The lady kept repeating "all sold out all sold out"

Brickseek said they had 10. I just want my big Groot :lol:

Last edited:
I hate my Target. They told me they weren't on sale til the 16th, they were closed yesterday. Come in at 9 am today and they said they were all sold out and went on sale yesterday. One mouth breather was like "it's already the 17th" and I said yeah but you were closed yesterday so how could they be on sale yesterday and sold out? The lady kept repeating "all sold out all sold out"

Brickseek said they had 10. I just want my big Groot :lol:

wow. that sucks. which target was this?

Just seen the second GOTG box big items. Some will like, some will be meh

***editt***

Guess the unboxing video is out but currently private on Funko page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom