FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah saw some of them hit Southern Cali.. im a bit up north so hoping it should be in soon.

I might try to find a trade for a goofy though lol if it comes down to it

Went to work saying I was gonna be refreshing at the top of every hour. Completely forgot and missed out on Freddy smh. Ahh well...maybe I can cop somethin tomorrow

My green ranger at fed ex...dont even feel like picking it up right now lol

Mail haul

DL0Ctq2UMAAOuIn.jpg

DL0C1lPVwAE1mKI.jpg

Then this came in. said a quick prayer

DL0E9bOUEAA-Ot-.jpg

DL0GwL_U8AEkezp.jpg

My first honest chase. even though its 1 out of ever 4 or whatever idc im screamed lol

Ordered 3 Gold & 2 Glow from Forbidden this afternoon. Don't really think they'll ship, but who knows. That Amzn throttled pmnt loop just infuriated me on Freddy. Unbelievable miss.

sorry the extra jaqen is for a friend. Im trying to get a halloween goofy/donald with the grs

Wow I pray to the powers that be I get that chase tron pack

My local HT posted like 30 min ago they put Halloween Sora on the floor. Got here lol right after work and got the last one sheesh

Mail haul

DL0Ctq2UMAAOuIn.jpg

DL0C1lPVwAE1mKI.jpg

Then this came in. said a quick prayer

DL0E9bOUEAA-Ot-.jpg

DL0GwL_U8AEkezp.jpg

My first honest chase. even though its 1 out of ever 4 or whatever idc im screamed lol
Does this feel better than hitting a Yeezy raffle?

Does this feel better than hitting a Yeezy raffle?

its in par for sure bc i rarely have luck with raffles

Really had a meh day today too bc I saw mad targets in PA getting the crota so I ran around to mine in NY before work only to find none and missed NYC funko in the midst of it. I was so nervous i opened the box from the back and just touched around the box . Felt teh rectangular sticker and sighed. Then felt again and flipped out lolol For it to be one of my all time favorite games too was just...its overwehleing

its in par for sure bc i rarely have luck with raffles

Really had a meh day today too bc I saw mad targets in PA getting the crota so I ran around to mine in NY before work only to find none and missed NYC funko in the midst of it. I was so nervous i opened the box from the back and just touched around the box . Felt teh rectangular sticker and sighed. Then felt again and flipped out lolol For it to be one of my all time favorite games too was just...its overwehleing

BRUH!
You hit 2 BK Box Logos

This man got two box tees and he in here talking about hitting on pops?

Smh lemme go sleep. Y'all in here foolin

Back
Top Bottom