FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Any pics of this God Doom POP?

Lol thats not even a rumor. Its more of a Hope from fans. The chance of him bejng that 2nd pop may be like 5% which is still 0. But if what people are saying is true with linceseing and fox it probably wont happen especially with the movie coming next week

nothing is confirmed but rumor is a second POP. he may not come in Augusts MCC but there is a line of Secret Wars POPs coming so we may eventually get him. :smokin

As long as spider gwen. Captain marvel and black panther are there

I havent even read any spuder gween just love her design

Poor fella got an arrow to the knee

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1653270/width/500/height/1000[/IMG

[quote="Essential1, post: 23885390"]We need an Ultimate Warrior and Roddy Piper POP now.

RIP :([/quote]

This

Last edited:
Word on the streetz from Funko's twitter
No quicksilver. BUT
we will be getting Vaulted pops coming out soon.

Also the batman vs superman stuff. just not the 2 set

funny how people are pissed about this.
like yea you may have paid more for rarer pops. but that was all your choice. you should be happy others are getting to share the pop experience

Last edited:
Word on the streetz from Funko's twitter
No quicksilver. BUT
we will be getting Vaulted pops coming out soon.

Also the batman vs superman stuff. just not the 2 set

funny how people are pissed about this.
like yea you may have paid more for rarer pops. but that was all your choice. you should be happy others are getting to share the pop experience
I thought the B vs S two pack was pretty much confirmed since the one at SDCC wasn't marked exclusive but just "First To Retail"?

^ I saw that in store what was special about him? the red eyes?

I thought the B vs S two pack was pretty much confirmed since the one at SDCC wasn't marked exclusive but just "First To Retail"?

im just going off the twitter that said they will be sold in individual boxes
its possibly they sell it coupled again.

Currently watching Ghostbusters on VH1, now im debating if I want to collect them or Turtles next
I have the Ecto 1 already
this is going to be a long month waiting to use my hot cash

just read, Daredevil was suppose to only be an exclusive character.
seems like it got split between HT and Target (yellow)
nothing super special, just not sold anywhere else

I'm obsessed with customs wish I had more money

View media item 1653841View media item 1653842

I got an extra Unmasked SDCC Jason if anyone is interested I'll sell for what I paid which was $40 shipped. It has the Summer Convention sticker.

went to Gamestop today. they stay trying to get you to pre order stuff...
I think they got salty with me because I said im not goign to pre order pops with them because their information is inconsistent. with Pop release.

Supposedly... Peanuts will be there this week. Scarlet witch got pushed back to Friday...
no word on Ramsay bolton being an exclusive (I've read somewhere they got that taken away from them for revealing)
no info on black widow with cap shield still.

^after all that is when I told them i wouldn't pre order a pop ....

went to Gamestop today. they stay trying to get you to pre order stuff...
I think they got salty with me because I said im not goign to pre order pops with them because their information is inconsistent. with Pop release.

Supposedly... Peanuts will be there this week. Scarlet witch got pushed back to Friday...
no word on Ramsay bolton being an exclusive (I've read somewhere they got that taken away from them for revealing)
no info on black widow with cap shield still.

^after all that is when I told them i wouldn't pre order a pop ....
They do stay with that pre-order pressure I just can't do it...I'm a in the box collector so my **** gotta be pristine, dudes trying to hand me something that looks like it's been mauled by a tiger

They do stay with that pre-order pressure I just can't do it...I'm a in the box collector so my **** gotta be pristine, dudes trying to hand me something that looks like it's been mauled by a tiger

game stop is terrible about keeping those boxes nice. almost every box in there was messed up to some degree it was annoying trying to find something decent

Back
Top Bottom