FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

whats the deal with the glow exclusive black panther pops. black panther himself and the suited Killmonger.

I've seen pics saying Killmonger was a target exclusive and others showing it as a Walmart exclusive.

did they even release yet?

whats the deal with the glow exclusive black panther pops. black panther himself and the suited Killmonger.

I've seen pics saying Killmonger was a target exclusive and others showing it as a Walmart exclusive.

did they even release yet?
No they haven't released yet

anyone know what the best site is to order from in hopes of chase variants?

i have store credit for gamestop but i read that some orders come from stores and not warehouse which means there’s obviously no chases sitting in stores.

a lot have said they get chases from amazon, which actually might be good i have about 6 commons in my cart right now for only $25. never realized how cheap they are on amazon

any input?

Have any of you guys heard of qposkets?
If your girl loves the Disney princesses pops look into those. Saw them in Japan. My girl likes them so much more

anyone know what the best site is to order from in hopes of chase variants?

i have store credit for gamestop but i read that some orders come from stores and not warehouse which means there’s obviously no chases sitting in stores.

a lot have said they get chases from amazon, which actually might be good i have about 6 commons in my cart right now for only $25. never realized how cheap they are on amazon

any input?
Alot of sites lets you buy the chase out right. for about 40.
but i've seen more success stories with amazon more than any other.

Holy chalupas, gonna need a minute.......
26239070_746756578859590_3113208105298600788_n.jpg

Has Whis been on HT site yet? I went early to grab the SS Trunks and didn't realize they had only gotten 3 of Whis so ended up missing out as I was picking the Trunks I wanted. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom