FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have 2 extra Walmart Black Panther if anyone is interested, they've been sitting on Walmart CA the past week or so, ordered a couple extras for free shipping, gonna return them to the store anyways. Cost + shipping from Toronto should come to less than $20

Edit: taken by ihust1e ihust1e and @bigpat630

Last edited:
I have 2 extra Walmart Black Panther if anyone is interested, they've been sitting on Walmart CA the past week or so, ordered a couple extras for free shipping, gonna return them to the store anyways. Cost + shipping from Toronto should come to less than $20
ill take one

anyone thinking toxic rick/morty will be as plentiful as those Black Pathers? really don't want to have to get up at 3am or whenever to grab a Rick

This gonna be a problem

28167080_10155149965326994_174623048823767778_n.jpg

It was right around this time yesterday, they were popping in and out of stock and managed to grab one.

Ok. I didnt get through until the midnight/3am drop and I didnt get a shipping email yet. Was just curious if you and I were on the same purchasing schedule.

I know that even if I stay up to 3 to catch that Rick and Morty, I still won't get it.

Back
Top Bottom