FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

looks like metallic Whis and Chrome Vegeta will need to be obtained through the ebay route :frown:

on a separate note, this thread has been absolutely amazing with helping each other out throughout the whole day. great to see that we are looking out for eachother, while people at the con are causing mayhem for these pops (ie Funimation booth) :lol:

Did B&N have stuff available online at some point today? I’m really trying to get the Billy & Karen Stranger Things 2-pack.

Did B&N have stuff available online at some point today? I’m really trying to get the Billy & Karen Stranger Things 2-pack.
mine had like 10 on the table when I left this morning if they're there tomm i'll grab you one, but i wouldn't bank on them being there still

i'm over SDCC.

Moving on to this, need 6 at least.

pooh.jpg

Did you guys who ordered the penguin from entertainment earth get charged yet? I didn't get charged but got a confirmation email. Hopefully my order went through

lol we still got Ny cC , all these fire drops coming by christmas and then Secret Santa.
Yall wanna do it this year now that I'm back?
My wife is having a baby in October, so I'm probably not allowed to actually participate this year and buy more stuff (especially if it's not for me) but i'm good with just hosting and keeping you Usurper Scaliwags in check

Back
Top Bottom