FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm pretty surprised Funko Shop items don't sell out quicker especially since it's Shopify. I guess because there's multiple thousands available.

Its funny coming from the shoe shopping experience of cart jacking, etc. And then you see people on social media, etc. trying get Funko figures (or anything collectible for that matter), "I had it in my cart. How did it sell out if I had it in my cart. This is BS!!!"

Got stuck in line for the first time ever on funko shop. Wanted the chrome 3 pack the most out of all the SDCC stuff :smh:

i'm over SDCC.

Moving on to this, need 6 at least.

pooh.jpg

There's 2 Headless Nicks though, the one you found at HT is the common, the SDCC one at B&N glows in the dark

Yeah the SDCC Harry Potter pops are pretty cool. Scooped them up for my girl too.

Awwww damn guna have to check B&N then lol send this one back to HT

Thank god autofill was on my chrome cuz I didn't realize signing in to your Funkoshop account does absolutely nothing lol

Only manual thing i did was enter my CC. Thankfully i have it all but memorized lol I think I got most of the stuff i wanted. My GS across the street from work told me they getting a Red Hood/Iron Man restock today so hopefully if i go there before the shipment arrives she'll drop that hold for me.

Kicking myself for completely forgetting about Taarna pop. Was too focused on Gold Vegeta yesterday. Saw it go up on Gemini last night for $150 :sick:

I'm might buy 2 more regular flash pops since the box is the same and put the chrome ones in individual boxes and make the running one a chase. heh.

Also diamond winnie the pooh up on HT. Copped 5 for the storage unit. OOS right now but they hitting stores as well

https://www.hottopic.com/product/fu...topic-exclusive/11313297.html#q=pooh&start=11

Back
Top Bottom