FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ANOTHER dancing Groot? :smh:

Think id rather have 1 dorb or 2 mystery minis and a pop.

2 pops are nice but like the secret wars i dont want spiderman

Someone shut his mic off! :rolleyes

That's the beauty of the boxes though, you can always get a good trade or money back for the POP you don't want.

Speculation about the MCC box is Galactus possibly...someone said 9 inch or 12 inch...
That would be beyond dope, and my first unboxed

theres a guy on the funko board who only collects groots... i look at his collection and am just like damn....they all look the same just about
It's cute though lol

Last edited:
Speculation about the MCC box is Galactus possibly...someone said 9 inch or 12 inch...

Not gonna happen. Three reasons.

1. 95% sure it's going to be a Spidey villain.

2. It's going to be TWO POPs.

3. That box would be HUGE if so.

Look how big the Hulkbuster box was, now figure in ANOTHER POP, shirt and comic..

Not gonna happen. Three reasons.

1. 95% sure it's going to be a Spidey villain.

2. It's going to be TWO POPs.

3. That box would be HUGE if so.

Look how big the Hulkbuster box was, now figure in ANOTHER POP, shirt and comic..

I sort of don't see why any of those reasons guarantee it not being galactus....

they would make more money with goblin /goblin ride being a GR or HT exclusive or something
we know its not going to be doom or venom, or prolly carnage

I think it would hav eto be a figure that the general public probably would like but not so much would sell .... Like hulk buster, Lady thor... they would sale but probably not as much as spidey

I just hope for something unique

I sort of don't see why any of those reasons guarantee it not being galactus....

The box has a Spidey villain on it.

The promo pic when they announced it had Spidey villains on it.

The newest hint says ONE of the POPs, meaning we'll likely get two. The box would be HUGE to fit a 6"-9" POP AND another POP.

Galactus isn't a Spidey villain.. :rolleyes

The box has a Spidey villain on it.

The promo pic when they announced it had Spidey villains on it.
The newest hint says ONE of the POPs, meaning we'll likely get two. The box would be HUGE to fit a 6"-9" POP AND another POP.

Galactus isn't a Spidey villain.. :rolleyes

True I understand that, but at the same time. i dont think they care about making the box a little bigger... original Avengers box was so much bigger. the the other 2... whats another few inches...

i know there are plenty of spidey villians on the box... i guess you were right with the halloween theme also... a galactus pop will come though..

mark my words.

Last edited:
in other news looks like they're working on
Popeyes
speed Racer
Underdog
betty boop
and
Archies pops license

True I understand that, but at the same time. i dont think they care about making the box a little bigger... original Avengers box was so much bigger. the the other 2... whats another few inches....

Yes the box was bigger and it only contained ONE POP. Imagine how big it would be with another POP..

Believe me they care about making these boxes bigger.

I think hulkbuster woulda sold pretty well if it had been released to the public, just looks amazing.
Definitely,I'm so weird about buying things online or I would have copped....I do love my Hulkbuster mystery mini :nerd: probably get at least one more

Yesterday's pickups. Now I need like 4 of those New Freddy's...hunt continues!

View media item 1705963
Already had Blackest Night Batman but wanted an extra and to see if HT really had them again, so odd they pulled out an old Pop like that randomly...

Last edited:
^I'm holding out on him and metallic Toothless until Hot Cash is active. Hope they will still be in stock next week. 

i might get the first box, im really waiting on that DC box though..

got four Hot Cash coupons to use too, hope they got some good stuff when it goes live. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom