FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And Cyclops and Colossus and Prof X are still on the Hot Topic website. I notice the metallic Magneto pops-up there once in a while too.

And Cyclops and Colossus and Prof X are still on the Hot Topic website. I notice the metallic Magneto pops-up there once in a while too.

thanks! i actually want the metallic Mags.
Cyclops is coming home for $10! :smokin

also whats the difference btwn that Storm and the Comikaze(sp) Storm?

Comikaze Storms eyes glows in the dark iirc.

My brother was actually buying it at a Hot Topic store and when he brought it to the cashier, dude went "oh, this isn't the one you want, give me a sec" and dude went to the back and brought out the comikaze version.

Last edited:
Comikaze Storms eyes glows in the dark iirc.

My brother was actually buying it at a Hot Topic store and when he brought it to the cashier, dude went "oh, this isn't the one you want, give me a sec" and dude went to the back and brought out the comikaze version.

thanks for the info. so Hot Topic carries that version? im hoping i can find that one.

Not all HT will carry the comikaze version and chances are they are all gone now, that happened a few months back and my brother just got lucky. Wouldn't hurt to ask but don't get your hopes up.

Yeah, I got mine too.

They also have them at Popculcha.au, but shipping takes forever since it's an Australian site
Popcultcha takes forever in general. I preordered the Comic-Con exclusive Star Sapphire Wonder Woman in October and just got shipping confirmation yesterday. :x

Never again. I'd rather just pay resell and buy on eBay.

Trying really really hard not to go ham on these, :lol:. So easy.

Took me awhile to convert from Mighty Muggz (only a handful). I try to stick to the ones I like but getting an entire collection is :smokin

Anyone unbox immediately?

Trying really really hard not to go ham on these, :lol:. So easy.

Took me awhile to convert from Mighty Muggz (only a handful). I try to stick to the ones I like but getting an entire collection is :smokin

Me.

Trying really really hard not to go ham on these, :lol:.

Same my man. I have 5, and it's been so tough trying not to buy any more :lol:

...and I unbox them immediately. I'm not collecting them to sell eventually or anything though, just to display :pimp:

I unbox and display right away too. Even though I don't plan to resell int he future, I can't get myself to throw away the box so it stacks up right next to the shoe boxes.

ooiron manoo ooiron manoo
What's good fam!? You're the reason I got into Mighty Muggz. You bought me my first one, Ironman. It was a Secret Santa gift. Glad to see you're on board with these.

So, anyone else buy the entire Rainbow Batman set?
I'm itching to. Just hard to buy something and have to wait weeks for it. I was thinking of buying them as they release. But I can see myself skipping over a few if I do.

Last edited:
I wanted to get that Gus, but felt I should leave it in hopes a true fan of the series will grab it. Unfortunately, I haven't watched the Breaking Bad series all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom