FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Explain it please....
Let me not go off on my baseless tangent if the numbers/metrics prove otherwise
Mutliple complaints to HR and surveys can kill a store customer engagement rating, UPTs, conversion, market basket add ons and other metrics. Managers rarely get fired over sales, because most items will eventually sale rather it’s 1 hour or one week. 7 out of 10 will because of metrics or HR, employee or customers. Even when I worked at Nike, our outlet had a limit on He amount resellers could buy, simply because we knew they weren’t repeat customers and why piss off 10 other customers that shop every other weekend and potentially lose them or get bad feedback to cater to someone that makes 1 large purchase 4 to 5 times a year, and tries to get a discount on top.

IMG_3428.jpg

Pretty weak considering its Halloween and a Wednesday. I honestly don't even know who those people are, but I got momentarily excited when I saw that hot dog guy, thought it was one of the old McDonald's burger characters :lol:

Why sell a halloween pop on halloween just for it to get to you on November 3rd or 5th though?
lol bet if it was an ad icon there would be no complaint.....

Mutliple complaints to HR and surveys can kill a store customer engagement rating, UPTs, conversion, market basket add ons and other metrics. Managers rarely get fired over sales, because most items will eventually sale rather it’s 1 hour or one week. 7 out of 10 will because of metrics or HR, employee or customers. Even when I worked at Nike, our outlet had a limit on He amount resellers could buy, simply because we knew they weren’t repeat customers and why piss off 10 other customers that shop every other weekend and potentially lose them or get bad feedback to cater to someone that makes 1 large purchase 4 to 5 times a year, and tries to get a discount on top.

Who really snitchin on them surveys though.
my old a$ s still does surveys but i feel like a lot of people don't.
lol im not mad if i walk in to a target and someone got 10 packs of cola...
Target is never my go to for groceries so if I went there that would probably be a ..oh cola on sale guess i'll grab some. \
I do understand where you're coming from though. But if it's a Tuesday afternoon about 2 pm and someone comes in wanting 10 sailor moon pops . I don't feel I should be stopped from buying them. I can understand release day. theres a line outside. If you're going to do that then go ahead and just give people tickets for what they want .

Target/ Walmart, best buy have been doing black friday well for the last 5/6 years. continue that trend. pops tho....

Back
Top Bottom