FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

so... not to be that guy....
and I know people love seinfield...
but they just going to let Kramer slide but cancelled other people/characters....
Honestly I thought the same thing. We cant call Mr. Potato Head a mister anymore, but we can get pops for a known racist? Ok.

Never thought I'd be able to get one..

IMG7034716988817104797.jpg
IMG9107834214706651172.jpg
IMG8319276750087639543.jpg
IMG3257349416969681585.jpg
IMG3165330191618054938.jpg

Dope MJ beh235 beh235

I have two myself, but not this one. This is the best one IMO.

Thanks. I'm just happy to have 2 myself. I actually put in a bid on a Bad version for $60 earlier today and the seller accepted. It was originally $75, but the box is beat up. I truly gave up on getting one after seeing the danger of fakes. I found some videos to teaching you how to spot fake MJ pops and found good deals.

Oh. Well that really is overkill. We don't need so many variants of that guy.
Yea, I’m sure they’ll milk it for all it’s worth. Kramer offers the best variations, Jerry was mostly the straight man so you can’t do too much, maybe if they make him with those huge glasses on, George would be good in the King Henry outfit or Babe Ruth’s uniform but there’s a lot you could do with Kramer. Hopefully they dig into secondary characters like Frank Costanza, Peterman, Uncle Leo, Puddy, maybe a 2 pack of Kramer and Mickey.

Im all in on the Seinfeld line.

already pre-ordered the first 8 and the complete mini set.

they have to do:
Baseball Uniform Jerry
Goretex Coat George
Marine Biologist George (w/ rolled up pants legs and golf ball)
Crazy Joe Devola
Clown Joe Devola
8ball Putty
China Bald Creme George
Blazer/Bra O’Henry Heiress :evil:
Bro/Mansier Frank Costanza
Jerry in Tuxedo w/ Shovel

so many they can do!

so... not to be that guy....
and I know people love seinfield...
but they just going to let Kramer slide but cancelled other people/characters....
Honestly I thought the same thing. We cant call Mr. Potato Head a mister anymore, but we can get pops for a known racist? Ok.

Kramer isn't racist.

The guy that played Kramer is (or was) racist.

Back
Top Bottom