FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Had some ptsd just now. Wouldn’t cop this if it was $1. Almost spit on it as I passed by. Eff D&D

F65A2116-F9DE-41A1-8F1F-89A3B4305A4B.jpeg

88FC4BA4-8B8B-47E8-8218-1C6F2E20E7EB.jpeg

Ugh i hate that it’s a super sized pop.

also realized i found a hot topic order box from who knows when. Inside 5 x Cara Dune 403 :nthat:

40C5A8A0-2BB2-4740-A07F-91892024B917.jpeg

bruh hold me down

They're back in storage. Buying some new bins to get rid of boxes and organize storage. I'mma grab em and bring em to the condo. You gotta pay the high unless you do what needs to be done.

Decapitate that false prophet Stannis pop and hard stack a Jon Snow and declare him your one true king

This is the way

They're back in storage. Buying some new bins to get rid of boxes and organize storage. I'mma grab em and bring em to the condo. You gotta pay the high unless you do what needs to be done.

Decapitate that false prophet Stannis pop and hard stack a Jon Snow and declare him your one true king

This is the way
damn i'll never get a cara pop

is it normal for UPS to not update shipping for 2+ weeks? Not sure if its them or Funko Shop, but I ordered a ECCC pop from them back earlier this month. Tracking still says "order processed: Ready for UPS". I understand Funkoshop has thousands of orders to ship out from ECCC and regular funko shop orders, but I don't think I've ever waited this long with no tracking update.

is it normal for UPS to not update shipping for 2+ weeks? Not sure if its them or Funko Shop, but I ordered a ECCC pop from them back earlier this month. Tracking still says "order processed: Ready for UPS". I understand Funkoshop has thousands of orders to ship out from ECCC and regular funko shop orders, but I don't think I've ever waited this long with no tracking update.
My ECCC order arrived late last week, so they’re probably just making their way through them. They did send an email at one point saying there could be a slight delay

Back
Top Bottom