FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I need Funko to drop like 25k of these so they can brick. Why did they not release at wondercon again? Anyone know?

I sold my collection back in 2021... Needed the cash to pay off my car... wanted to have little debt as possible when I bought my crib... I miss collecting but honestly, I was starting to run out of room for all the pops...so it was inevitable to sell them

Yeah I think all of us are basically in the same boat… I’m getting rid of mine, the started producing entirely too many lines…

I used this guy... they pay for the labels... you just have to pay for the boxes and packaging materials... the process was pretty seamless... obviously your not going to get full value for all your pops but its much easier than selling one by one... He basically takes your whole collection... some of the pops I had like 20-30 had no box too...

Anyone buy a Pop Yourself custom?
yes :lol:
22aa22a3-3416-415f-b97f-ed78cdc1a6ca.jpg

I did samples of Ray Charles and Uncle Phil, but I didn't hit the button on either one tho lol

How much has the OG collectors in this thread slowed down? I don’t even look for funko pops anymore, I think mainly because of how saturated the market is…

I still collect a ton, but have been really into autographs the last couple of years. Soooo pumped for SF Fan Expo. Have a bunch of Star Wars auto tickets lined up (and a couple others):

Mark Hamill
Ewan McGregor
Temuera Morrison
Alan Tudyk
Sean Gunn

Thinking about getting Carl Weathers too.

Also, if yall are serious about selling the collection, hit your boy up! Would love to take a look.

I was at Wondercon. The booth employees told me that they had some shipping delays and they simply just didnt arrive in time.

so they arrived somewhere and now are being floated around as unreleased for $2k smh

I need one just for the vintage pokemon fan in me and to see these resellers hopes and financial dreams go up in smoke.

so they arrived somewhere and now are being floated around as unreleased for $2k smh

I need one just for the vintage pokemon fan in me and to see these resellers hopes and financial dreams go up in smoke.

From what I understand, they never made it beyond HQ. The shipment from production to HQ was so delayed that they never even got sent to Anaheim. Funko just sitting on them for sure (unless they destroyed them for some reason).

Same thing happened with OG Joe Montana if anyone remembers. It was a limited drop when it first came out. I traded a $100 pop for it. And then like a year later, they released the stock they were sitting on. Very odd.

From what I understand, they never made it beyond HQ. The shipment from production to HQ was so delayed that they never even got sent to Anaheim. Funko just sitting on them for sure (unless they destroyed them for some reason).

Same thing happened with OG Joe Montana if anyone remembers. It was a limited drop when it first came out. I traded a $100 pop for it. And then like a year later, they released the stock they were sitting on. Very odd.

Someone got em. That IG account had 48 and i seen at least another 12 on eBay so someone got a few cases somewhere. If Funko is holding them they’re probably switching out the sticker but i could care less. I’ll throw a hot topic sticker on that bihh i just want it.

Back
Top Bottom