FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Any of yall keep pops at your desk? 

That's why I originally started buying them but I have yet to bring one to work lmao. I dont wanna take the ones I have out of the box and i dont wanna leave a boxed toy at my desk

The day after I got my first two pops I brought them in to the office but immediately put them back in my backpack and took them home lol

I have some Super Mario figures though! I got them searching for R2D2 Black series, they were my consolation purchase for not finding him

I received my Fun.com confirmation for Marty btw

Walter..

Last edited:
CTEDDjVUsAEQejm.jpg

Dont know this movie but i meed it

Tarantino pops! Where's Kill Bill???? Lol

I couldn't, not big on getting pops based off people.

Walter..

Last edited:
Pops like these are what get me in trouble. Same with the monty python pops. Never saw the movie. Saw the glams. Im a huge knight fan boy. Watched the movie a week after and loved just bought the entire set the other day

Pops like these are what get me in trouble. Same with the monty python pops. Never saw the movie. Saw the glams. Im a huge knight fan boy. Watched the movie a week after and loved just bought the entire set the other day
Hateful 8 isn't out yet so none of us have seen it,but since it's Tarantino I'm assuming it's gonna be good.

Hateful 8 isn't out yet so none of us have seen it,but since it's Tarantino I'm assuming it's gonna be good.

I'm all for a Tarantino Western, I can't wait for Hateful 8. That cast all in a cabin? There's gonna be some conflict! Lol

Walter..

Marty on Hoverboard scheduled for delivery on Monday!

Now I need Doc to go with him. And I want to get a Delorean, not the Funko one though, a better one!

I think I want Loot Crate Doc

Walter..

Bought the flocked stitch for my girl. Now all of a sudden, I kind of want it. :rofl:

I'm Trying to get her into POPs.

wasnt Stitch a Gemini Exclusive? i hope New 52 Reverse Flash makes his way there then too..
The original flocked Stitch was a Fugitive Toys exclusive -- the one at hot topic is the third Stitch they made, after the original standing one, 626 version and the newest is the sitting version. Only place to get 52 Reverse Flash in the states will be Fugitive, but he's available overseas as a GR (popcultcha, Forbiddenplanet, etc). 

Last edited:
The original flocked Stitch was a Fugitive Toys exclusive -- the one at hot topic is the third Stitch they made, after the original standing one, 626 version and the newest is the sitting version. Only place to get 52 Reverse Flash in the states will be Fugitive, but he's available overseas as a GR (popcultcha, Forbiddenplanet, etc). 

ahhhh right, didnt realize one was standing and the other was sitting.

I find it funny that Gemini is charging $20 more for the clocked Predator compared to  Fugitive -- you would think the original retailer would give you the better price haha. 

Back
Top Bottom