FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got these for Xmas even tho I have some of these already. Imma exchange the double sometime
next week.
12362060_488705204645619_1879569650_n.jpg

Will post my pickups tonight. Got four Pops. All batman related. My family knows me so well.:lol:

Woke up to Batman on IFC. Couldn't resist copping the plain GameStop exclusive off eBay.:lol:

Just wanted to say that I have kept my eye on this site and wanted to say that by far, this community of people really look out for one another and I appreciate that and really respect all the people who go out of their way to help this community of collectors have the opportunities to complete the collections they are hunting for. I'm fairly new to this game(less than a year) and some of the groups of collectors are incredible jerks who look at people who aren't the "core group of day one collectors"as anything but people who will further the brand and actually be a possible help to them down the road. It's nice to be able to voice your opinion and not get strung up for speaking out about the great and all powerful Funko. Anyways, respect to all the people on this site and it's all much appreciated and I look forward to helping this community of collectors grow. 

I used the inventory tracker the other day. Tracker said there are four in stock but I didn't see anything when I went to Target. I'm gonna go back again today and see if they have it. Might go check out all Target near me. Hopefully, I find a Deadpool and Punisher.

Just wanted to say that I have kept my eye on this site and wanted to say that by far, this community of people really look out for one another and I appreciate that and really respect all the people who go out of their way to help this community of collectors have the opportunities to complete the collections they are hunting for. I'm fairly new to this game(less than a year) and some of the groups of collectors are incredible jerks who look at people who aren't the "core group of day one collectors"as anything but people who will further the brand and actually be a possible help to them down the road. It's nice to be able to voice your opinion and not get strung up for speaking out about the great and all powerful Funko. Anyways, respect to all the people on this site and it's all much appreciated and I look forward to helping this community of collectors grow. 
Well said. Love this thread. Every time I peek in someone is helping someone else out. No Pop elitism.:lol:

How's your collection looking?:nerd:

Went to work earlier today to clean up my desk and take care of some tickets. I decided to display all of my duplicates on my desk so that I can free up some space at home. 

The Rowdy Roddy Piper is sick. Loving the legends of WWF.

Anyway to find out which Targets carry funko said. My two regular targets don't carry any.

Well said. Love this thread. Every time I peek in someone is helping someone else out. No Pop elitism.
laugh.gif

How's your collection looking?
nerd.gif
Yes! Perfectly said. Some other forums(*coughfunkofunaticcough*) should come take notes. Me and the wifey started back in March, and as of now, I believe we are somewhere around 240. We've been blessed to be able to have well paying jobs and live within our means, so we are able to take advantage of some of the ridiculous sales that have been available online. I plan on trying to post a few pics in the next few days. The one I want the most though is insanely priced and not really showing up in too many spots right now, the Hot Topic Exclusive Legolas Greenleaf. Those ginormous blue eyes must work on people into not parting with him I guess.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom