FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I need them to do Last Dragon Pops. Need Bruce Leroy in street clothes with the hat, Sho' Nuff in the full uniform and both in the last fight scene attire, complete with yellow and red glow. MAKE IT HAPPEN FUNKO!!!

THIS!!!! I said this awhile ago as far as my wishlist for pops. Bruce Leeroy would have 3 variants lol Game of Death suit, shirtless final battle (GITD) and end of the movie suit haha.

The sho'nuff pop should have a flocked variant ala Professor Ochanomizu :tongue:

Do you need to have a GameStop card to preorder? Is there a limit to how many you can preorder? Like is it based off the stores allocation and FCFS or will they order as many as you preorder?

Do you need to have a GameStop card to preorder? Is there a limit to how many you can preorder? Like is it based off the stores allocation and FCFS or will they order as many as you preorder?

You dont need a card, just a phone number I believe and I think it's whatever you want. Some stores only get in pre-orders here.

They'll order as many as you pre order. I know the stores around my way barely get anything in but they allow to you preorder all of the pops on the General GS manifest

^^^yeah they made SS Goku as a common. The normal Goku was the HT exclusive which is weird lol

I just hadn't seen pics of another SM pop.

will post pics when i scoop tonight.

Yeah I found that weird as well that the normal was HT exclusive and the SS was the common lol. S/o to the girl in the funko forum who gifted me the Goku HT exclusive :smokin

Last edited:

Bro I almost got banned from Reddit again today because I posted that pic last night and it had no responses when I woke up. Didn't seem right. So I posted it again this morning and got 5 replies within minutes before the thread got locked and I got warned twice and told to stop posting it. Bunch a prudes :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 2001993
Did get this box today though :pimp:

View media item 2002089
View media item 2002090

Last edited:
Got my MCC box today. I'm happy with it but would have preferred a different character on the dorb. One of the better patch/pin boxes too.

Back
Top Bottom