FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

My nephew won this at the arcade and he gave this to me to add some design to my display stand...

If anybody in the Chicagoland area has the 7-11 Exclusive Bloody Carl, I'll trade you the 7-11 Exclusive Rey Mysterio.

Damn I've been slacking, need to update my GoT collection. Will post a pic soon.

Didn't know there's an Attack on Titan pop, need to get those together with the DBZ ones. :smokin

Irritated as hell. Preordered the Red Son Superman in August and it's supposed to drop September 27. Payment went through, cool. 2 weeks later, no shipping confirmation, no delivery, nothing. I talked to a rep and he said the card was declined for shipping (I got a new card). I said I already paid and he told me they charge shipping later. I told him I was never refunded my money and he said I already paid for the item and I just need to pay for the shipping.

Bad way to do business. How are you going to charge shipping later instead of when I pay for the item? I bet you if I didn't say anything, they would've kept my money, too.

Grabbed these today...

Nice to find them randomly for $8 each.
nthat.gif

to be honest I think the downfall of these funkos will be the over saturation of retailer exclusives. Damn some of these stores I've never heard of. :lol:

to be honest I think the downfall of these funkos will be the over saturation of retailer exclusives. Damn some of these stores I've never heard of. :lol:
Yeah, these exclusives are collaborations with mom and pop boutiques.

I just started buying some of these and I must say they look awesome. :pimp:

I plan on being selective on which ones to buy, due to, I know if I indulge in a bunch, it just keeps going. :lol:

I've bought a few Breaking Bad ones and the Simpsons ones are cool.

Back
Top Bottom