FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So far I'm in on Green Goblin, Superman False God

Duck Dodgers Blue Gamma isn't going to happen for non-ridiculous prices.

Doctor Strange maybe.

Violet, I kind of want to buy... But I gotta stay away from because then I'll end up buying Wonka & Oompa Loompa's & Grandpa Joe... So no thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone done head swaps, on non-bobble head to bobble head?? Is it hard and what did you use? I know i wont get a peter parker, well im not guna pay those insane price more like it. so i wanted to do a head swap, and heres a PS i did,

View media item 2072722

i like it more then the actual one that released to be honest

Last edited:
Its not hard. You need to get some stuff called eva foam or you can use clay. Cut the circle out to fit in a pop head.
Then make a smaller hole to put the neck part in.

Or for non bobble pops u dont even need the eva foam. Just take the head off the bobble then put on the head of the non bobble. Ill do it today for yall

That head looks like doctor who. Maybe 11

Last edited:
Recent pickups, if anyone wants the Goku & nimbus let me know. Was the last one and took if anyone was looking for it. Gods quarterback is my new favorite one though. Want to thank Henny, Tdogg and ballermarkie again for selling me some too

34hjekz.jpg

Last edited:
Recent pickups, if anyone wants the Goku & nimbus let me know. Was the last one and took if anyone was looking for it. Gods quarterback is my new favorite one though. Want to thank Henny, Tdogg and ballermarkie again for selling me some too

34hjekz.jpg

I'd love that Goku :smile:

Its not hard. You need to get some stuff called eva foam or you can use clay. Cut the circle out to fit in a pop head.
Then make a smaller hole to put the neck part in.

Or for non bobble pops u dont even need the eva foam. Just take the head off the bobble then put on the head of the non bobble. Ill do it today for yall

That head looks like doctor who. Maybe 11

Yup it is the doctor who 11 POP

Last edited:
I just found out i only have 10th and 12th doctor. i may go grab an 11th just to do this custom. I dont have any other pops im willing to sacrifice for it.

Joey from friends also had a good hair/head for this swap but the eyebrows on the 11th make this one the perfect one guna do a war machine myself I finally landed an extra one loose for 8 bucks shipped.

Joey from friends also had a good hair/head for this swap but the eyebrows on the 11th make this one the perfect one guna do a war machine myself I finally landed an extra one loose for 8 bucks shipped.
the All new Marvel Rhodes is young. the Jamies winston head may work for him. if not i think people have been using the black dude from supernatural

Back
Top Bottom