FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone else disappointed with the Suicide Squad 2 pack from FYE? To me it doesn't seem that much different from the regular ones. Could be my eyes but I thought the difference would stand out more. |I

They look exactly the same to me too

FYE I went to when I was out of town this past weekend had 10 2 packs. I went back in day after I bought it because while I inspected the head for paint job I didn't look at the rest. There's a lot of detail in the tattoos and my "JOKER" stomach tattoo was all messed up. When I asked to return I started talking to manager who was a big collector. He showed me pics and had a floor to ceiling collection spanning a whole wall with a couch in the middle lol. Just let me grab another and put the bad paint job back. Still not the best paint job. Is he supposed to have a full grill or bottom grill?

View media item 2075213
View media item 2075215
There's an FYE exclusive Star Trek pop coming soon that he showed me.

Last edited:
The 2 pack was never said to be metallic
I think someone ran with that runor just like the civil war 2 pack at fye

FYE I went to when I was out of town this past weekend had 10 2 packs. I went back in day after I bought it because while I inspected the head for paint job I didn't look at the rest. There's a lot of detail in the tattoos and my "JOKER" stomach tattoo was all messed up. When I asked to return I started talking to manager who was a big collector. He showed me pics and had a floor to ceiling collection spanning a whole wall with a couch in the middle lol. Just let me grab another and put the bad paint job back. Still not the best paint job. Is he supposed to have a full grill or bottom grill?

There's an FYE exclusive Star Trek pop coming soon that he showed me.
Yea it is this.

http://www.fye.com/s/product/4608386/

GisMe Ive been looking for that 2 pack. Can you post the link to it? Thank you.
Mine just got delivered today. I pre-ordered it from FYE.com. They are unfortunately sold out on their site. Best bet would be to go to an actual FYE if you have one around. Otherwise Ebay.

Anyone need anything from villains box? Besides the pin and keychain. Shirt is a large. Have the patch and age of ultron, And I think the patch from civil war

supernatural castial dorbz up for grabs as well

Last edited:
An

Did anyone by chance get a double they'd part with, or will this guy come back in stock? I wasn't able to get to it in time. Also was he limited to buy? Just wondering as I've never dealt with toy wars directly with their exclusives.

had i known i would of got one for you. i dont collect Star Wars so i didnt buy one..

I'm rather new to collecting but, is it possible to get sdcc exclusive outside of the venue other than resale sites?

An

Did anyone by chance get a double they'd part with, or will this guy come back in stock? I wasn't able to get to it in time. Also was he limited to buy? Just wondering as I've never dealt with toy wars directly with their exclusives.
he's back up

Back
Top Bottom