FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Understood. Well that being the case then I'm good.

I always get an unmasked pop for the masked pop.

wow! 100? thats crazy. i think $70 at most is pushing it. i do remember when Nemesis was being sold for like $25-$35 though. glad i didnt overpay for mine.

Wow.. thunderbolts maaaaaqqybe worth like 30/35. But reg is only like 20/25. And i saw nemesis at HT last week

For all three they're wanting $100 + :lol: on the Bay

Wow.. thunderbolts maaaaaqqybe worth like 30/35. But reg is only like 20/25. And i saw nemesis at HT last week

looked them up on PPG.

Punisher $19
Thunderbolt $36
Nemesis $9 :lol:

$64 total.

to think Nemesis was selling for the most of the three at one point now its valued less than them all, you truly never know in the POP game..

Is eBay the only place to find a Beyond The Wall Jon Snow?

Yeah I guess so. He was a Walmart exclusive in 2013 but the distribution was similar to the Target exclusive ZEA Batman. Not many Walmarts got him and those that did only got one shipment. Then, in 2014 he released again in the Amazon bundle with the shirt and keychain. It doesn't look like there are any left on Amazon now but I got mine for retail from there a couple months ago. This recent season of GoT has done a number on these pop prices.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess so. He was a Walmart exclusive in 2013 but the distribution was similar to the Target exclusive ZEA Batman. Not many Walmarts got him and those that did only got one shipment. Then, in 2014 he released again in the Amazon bundle with the shirt and keychain. It doesn't look like there are any left on Amazon now but I got mine for retail from there a couple months ago. This recent season of GoT has done a number on these pop prices.

Yeah, I couldn't seem to find him anywhere, so I bit the bullet on a new listing that showed up today. Last night all I saw were listings going for $120+ :x

Yeah, I couldn't seem to find him anywhere, so I bit the bullet on a new listing that showed up today. Last night all I saw were listings going for $120+ :x

What the hell?! How much did you pay?

gonna hawk ebay for beyond the wall jon. was looking yesterday and saw all $120 plus. shouldve bought him from amazon like 2 months ago smfh

gonna hawk ebay for beyond the wall jon. was looking yesterday and saw all $120 plus. shouldve bought him from amazon like 2 months ago smfh
I think my LCS still has one available for sale if anyone is wanting me to check. I know he's not perfect, but I've said this several times, so...
lmao thanks man. I'm crossing my fingers that he shows up on amazon again, but if he doesn't I'm probably gonna have to hit you up

I hate how I'm so new to this that I don't know the rare ones when they pop up on Amazon. Saw a few beyond he wall snows for retail. Thought there was nothing special about him, now I can't find em for the life of me :rofl:. Got me doing research nonstop now, word to the DuPont registry :rofl:

Wowww just randomly came across this on google. Either of these would've been better than Tyrion.

1013881_10151523722492734_77969240_n.jpg

Just did a count I'm 15 away until completion. If anyone has any of the highlighted they are trying to part with LMK.

View media item 2086828

Back
Top Bottom