FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just went to FYE and picked up their Deadpool exclusive. Gonna go back next weekend and get some more different Deadpools. I have a problem. :smh:

Can someone help me out with buttercup? I refuse to pay 40-50 for it

You realize those same exact pops are releasing in the spring sans sticker right? These are first to market. If your doing it because you want value then wait a couple of weeks till prices settle. If your doing it cuz you like PPG just wait for the regular release

Last edited:
You realize those same exact pops are releasing in the spring sans sticker right? These are first to market. If your doing it because you want value then wait a couple of weeks till prices settle. If your doing it cuz you like PPG just wait for the regular release

Thanks..I didn't realize they were releasing at a later date. I purchased bubbles, and blossoms. I just need buttercup. So I guess I'll be waiting if I can't get it for near retail and shipping.

Yeah TD I been following that dude on IG for a while....his **** is dope.
yea man dont feed in to resellers, i actually have 2 custom pieces on the way.

i also look at it a bit different since i dont plan to resell my pops so getting what i want like customs is cool cu it fits my theme.

i mess with customs, but I hate it when then the real deal drops, takes away from the novelty of having a piece not many have, like if the walking dead drops an armless tyrese I'm gonna be tight because I own the funkoBoss custom :lol:

Yeah TD I been following that dude on IG for a while....his **** is dope.
yea man dont feed in to resellers, i actually have 2 custom pieces on the way.

i also look at it a bit different since i dont plan to resell my pops so getting what i want
i mess with customs, but I hate it when then the real deal drops, takes away from the novelty of having a piece not many have, like if the walking dead drops an armless tyrese I'm gonna be tight because I own the funkoBoss custom :lol:

but most customs are 1 of 1 or 1 of 50. just not produced by funko just like your tyrese. and the thing about the night king freddy it will never be released to the public so why not just get a custom of it (like your tyrese)

I feels you bruh....before the actual Funko funday Freddy I would have copped for sure....after the drop, specially since the custom still 80$ I rather get the official Funko one, if I'm to fork over the money, is the same ideal that goes for kicks and dealing with the grey market....nothing against customs as I love a lot of them like the joker bats dude made not too long ago...in this case tho, if I drop the cash I'm dropping it on the official one....more than likely I'm not forking over 500$ for one, I rather buy a couple of hot toys for that matter :lol:

I can't seem to enter today's code, it tells me I already have
ohwell.gif
Ditto

Show probably has to end first

Back
Top Bottom