FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ hyped.

Later in the year, you can preorder at GS. Came out at SDCC too but you might as well save the money and wait unless you care about the box (says Pop Asia, the common one says Pop Games, I think).

^ hyped.

Later in the year, you can preorder at GS. Came out at SDCC too but you might as well save the money and wait unless you care about the box (says Pop Asia, the common one says Pop Games, I think).

Nah just gonna wait, I need all the sf characters so I won't mind saving money when it's a regular release

Peru is a good dude, he held me down and i was thankful for that.

Is it because they refer to resellers as collectors as well? It's the same story with kicks. If you're a "Sneakerhead" you buy for the love but if you flip your kicks your a reseller but no one wants to be known as a reseller.
And yeah no one is selling their pops that have jumped in value for retail + ship because that would be dumb. Unless your doing it for a friend, there's nothing wrong with making a profit. Everybody gotta eat B. Peoples complaint about resellers (because I hate the word flipper since i think of that damn Dolphin) is the fact that they buy out stock simply to make money and in doing so take away a person who truly collects' chance to obtain a pop for box price.

I see what you're saying, but let's keep it funky they're not too many good people out there that get 1 for themselves and leave the rest for the fishes. a good majority of people are doubling up these days. or even tripling to sell one later for more money.

Flippers are flippers (lol i like the word) i think most people who are have their own little collection, but why not capitalize on the people who want what they can get. They put in the work, time , risk (if it's not worth anything)

lol and just keeping it 100, you're the same one that is buying cases of power rangers..... and others case of duck dodgers. im not mad about that, get it where you can get it lol

but it's a bit contradictory to say, These people are going out and buying stuff just to flip, but then say no one is selling for retail + ship.. you still flipping no matter your motives. whether you need the money, whether. you just want to thin your collection out, whether you just don't like the pop.

Again im not making a big stiink about it, but everyone has a reason for doing what they're doing it.
and it's not the "flippers" or resellers that dictate the prices it's the fans/buyers. There is no supply without demand.

:rolleyes

I'm one of the ones that doesn't stack up on multiples with plans to sell, I hate the hassle of packing **** up and shipping :lol:

LOL! It actually does make me feel bad to not help folks anymore but I'm pretty much done with the assisting these days. At this point I'm just gathering a few more pieces to sell the entire In box collection to a local comic book shop at 60% PPG and be done with collecting. Just keep my OOB pieces as decoration.

If that's the way you feel then it probably is a good time to get out. Showing pictures of things you have that people would love to make deals on with no intention of moving but not wanting to keep helps no-one, and it doesn't paint you in the best light to be honest. I'm not saying that should matter, but your in a forum that from what I understand you started, posting pictures just to gloat in people's faces. I don't really know what you're hoping to accomplish besides coming across as rude. If that's the goal, mission accomplished. This is probably the best group of collectors I've come across, people who want to genuinely help each other accomplish their collecting goals and be a part of a community of like-minded people. I can't imagine many people want to sit and see posts of people doing exactly what you are. Sorry you had some bad experiences; I very recently have to. Lost out on some things my wife really, really wanted. There's certain people I for sure won't be helping again, but that doesn't mean I'm turning my back on the people I've met who have gone above and beyond for me. Guess that's how I know I'm not done collecting even though I'm not enthralled with Funko and how they do things and being screwed by a few people I felt were honest and trustworthy when I gave them deals. Take this how you want, but I felt it had to be said.

Last edited:
:rolleyes

I'm one of the ones that doesn't stack up on multiples with plans to sell, I hate the hassle of packing **** up and shipping :lol:

Same on the first part.
I just collect because I like them for me.

If one day I have one that's worth a ridiculous amount of money, so be it.

Same on the first part.
I just collect because I like them for me.

If one day I have one that's worth a ridiculous amount of money, so be it.
Same. I got a few pops and a few happen to have value. It's more fun to just buy what you like and not worry about value, if it'll retire, or anything like that.

And again, I'm really not trying to be rude, it's just what's coming across on your posts. And I have nothing against people buying up stock and calling themselves collectors; I have problems with pictures like that saying they won't help people or things like that. While I don't necessarily do or completely like what Henny or Max and others do(y'all are the two I know are completely open about it, which I really respect; a lot try to hide it or lie straight up), I totally understand what they do and have seen them help people and hook them up with deals. That's my thoughts.

the only unwanted pops i have are the ones that came in those stupid mystery boxes.

All the guys in this thread thus far but 1 (SCUMBAG JJ WATT)
have been good in my book. Even Henny and Max help out the NT people, outside of NT lol that's a different story.

WSM has been possibly one of the best people I have met in this group. dude treats you like his own blood. respect the heck out of this dude. He's Team Iron man, but i can deal with that.

Other than you Jon Snow Supporters I like you all.

And Not to gang up on Peru, but as I said he's good in my book, he helped me out when I needed. I think his post came out wrong, i think he just meant he isn't about to give stuff up for retail + shipping (which I understand)
but he has made trades in here in the past .

I do wish I could be the Mod or OP of this group. I'd erase all Jon Snow pics/pops.

I honestly don't even think the resell talk is needed in here. No need to say "I just bought x amount of this. Can't wait to bring them out a year later!" or things like that. We're here to talk up coming stuff, collections, trades, pick ups. We don't give a damn about your reselling (I respect the hustle though)

Last edited:
Well shows you how much I don't resell. Lol.

Repped for the knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom