FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Calvin and Hobbes (which will never happen, instant grail.
i still have all the graphic novels , saw a good custom once.
it's possible i always think if Charlie brown got one they could get it.

I just want archer pops, but i want everyone.

still waiting for more anime pops. more naruto/onepiece bleach. and the others

Shultz and Watterson are VASTLY different.

Watterson is far and away against giving up his prized possession. He'll never give out a license. Possibly after his passing, depends on who he passes on the rights to and IF they reapect his wishes.

That's why you've never seen an officially licensed merch of Calvin and Hobbes.

I have all of them including the big one. Calvin and Hobbes mean more to me than I could ever fully explain.

The TV series Dinosaurs.. I'd be all the way in for that. Will never happen though

Also a lot of Nickelodeon Series would be great. Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Hey Arnold, etc. etc.

Are we talking the same Dinosaurs? Like notthemama Baby Sinclair Dinosaurs? Because if so...YES!!! Love it. Still have the talking Baby Sinclair guy.

Last edited:
So I recently got another job (Florida to Ohio) in another state and don't really have room to move all of my pops with me so I have to just stick to my favorites. So I'd prefer to sell these all together for $160 shipped but if no one is interested in that I'll open it to individual pricing. The Loki and robin are spoken for and iron patriot has no box
View media item 2115043View media item 2115044

Haha I'm in San Leandro.
What's good neighbor.

This the one on Hesperian?
Might have to slide through after work.

I'm actually from The Dro too lol I meant I was at the Hayward TRU. Neighbors forreal man.

We gotta help each other out with these funko's bro, Dr. Strange had me running all over the place

So I recently got another job (Florida to Ohio) in another state and don't really have room to move all of my pops with me so I have to just stick to my favorites. So I'd prefer to sell these all together for $160 shipped but if no one is interested in that I'll open it to individual pricing. The Loki and robin are spoken for and iron patriot has no box
View media item 2115043View media item 2115044

This guy is good peoples, I can attest. Done a lot of deals with him and he ships fast and has good deals. Help him lighten his move!

My Metallic Blue Ranger pre-order from GS was just completely cancelled. Great.

Bummer. They say why? I haven't heard of any getting canned. As of yet anyways. I was already worried about these showing up in-store sans pre-order; this just makes it worse. I hope you can find him somehow.

Thanks bro. But yeah they said something like "Your oder has been cancelled,if you didn't cancel this order yourself you can follow these few steps" Blah. Blah. Blah. Basically they screwed me and gave me no reason at all.

New stuff vaulted
Fallout Lone Wanderer
Avengers 2 Vision
Mean Girls Karen
Penguins of Madagascar Short Fuse
Karate Kid Johnny Lawrence
Firefly Zoe Washburne
Star Trek Next Generation - Deanna Troi
Dorbz BvS Wonder Woman
Dorbz Civil War Falcon

Haha I'm in San Leandro.
What's good neighbor.

This the one on Hesperian?
Might have to slide through after work.

I'm actually from The Dro too lol I meant I was at the Hayward TRU. Neighbors forreal man.

We gotta help each other out with these funko's bro, Dr. Strange had me running all over the place

Yea I'm with you on that one.
Me as well, couldn't find it anywhere.
Was SOL.

Shultz and Watterson are VASTLY different.

Watterson is far and away against giving up his prized possession. He'll never give out a license. Possibly after his passing, depends on who he passes on the rights to and IF they reapect his wishes.

That's why you've never seen an officially licensed merch of Calvin and Hobbes.

I have all of them including the big one. Calvin and Hobbes mean more to me than I could ever fully explain.
sad to hear , i always wondered why i could never get a too much merch on them.

I completely feel you man, calvin and hobbes as a child to me was everything, only books i liked to willingly read. felt calvin in a lot of ways.

I'm curious..What Pops do you guys wish were released or coming out soon?

The Last Dragon!!!!!!
Bruce Leroy in street clothes with hat
Bruce Leroy last fight scene (yellow glow)
Sho Nuff with shoulder pads
Sho Nuff last fight scene (red glow)
Eddie Arkadian with gun
Laura Charles in blue 7th Heaven outfit

Copped Transluscent Mel and GITD Night King off amazon for 36$ shipped...decent steal....gonna work on my GOT collection from most expensive to cheapest...I think I'm gonna unload all my marvel commons....I legit need to do away with a lot of pops..

Back
Top Bottom