FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just hit on this waffle and need help deciding what to pick :rofl: I was not expecting to hit, but I'm torn between Vader and Leo, that Mayor is the most valuable, but I legit don't care for it....help NT :rofl: super psyched right now

View media item 2148722

Just hit on this waffle and need help deciding what to pick :rofl: I was not expecting to hit, but I'm torn between Vader and Leo, that Mayor is the most valuable, but I legit don't care for it....help NT :rofl: super psyched right now

View media item 2148722

If you want White Ranger get Mayor instead and I'll send you White Ranger and Green Gamma Duck Dodger...

Damn bro [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'd go with Leonidas [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Nah that's the thing I'm chasing the GItD white ranger, so I'm not really interested in the regular one....I'm legit torn between Vader and Leo :frown:

Just got my Spider-Man marvelcollectorcorps subscriptions box and I'm just a little disappointed in the condition of the Funko spidey box. Dents and a small tear. Also I have dealt with onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII great boxing protected my Pops and fast shipping and @wsm10
Great boxing also and a great person.

Side note, I love that Mayor as well...
Halloween is almost here fellas. Yes Yes.

Wonder if we'll get new molds or variants for any of the horror characters. Have had Chucky, Freddy, Myers, Jason, Ghostface and Leatherface in my cart sitting for a while.

Wonder if we'll get new molds or variants for any of the horror characters. Have had Chucky, Freddy, Myers, Jason, Ghostface and Leatherface in my cart sitting for a while.

Can't understand for the life of me why there was no Bloody Chase variant of Ghostface? I will probably be making that as a custom, bloody chase sticker on box and all! It was an obvious choice!

Last edited:
Can't understand for the life of me why there was no Bloody Chase variant of Ghostface? I will probably be making that as a custom, bloody chase sticker on box and all! It was an obvious choice!

Can you post up your other customs? Do you do them or you get them done by someone

I've been wanting Leonidas for forever [emoji]128557[/emoji] You should choose that one and sell it to me [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

Back
Top Bottom