FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Damn. I was not ready for that :smh: Anybody able to cop?

Well FP and TT is all that's left now. And Fugitive Toys too I guess.

Not holding my breath for Toy Tokyo. Waiting until noon for Fugitive then I guess I'll just pay resell for Rainbow.

View media item 2189896
Yeaaaa buddy. Went at lunch to GS. FEDEX guy, me, and the manager. That's it. He went in office to get it and that was it. Last time I went for the SDCC ones I wanted, they were all out on back counter. He must of just got them.

Aka theyre selling for retail at the booth holding back stock then selling for double online

Eff Toy Tokyo, man. They're like the store that receives a shipment of Yeezys in and tells everybody they're not getting them cuz they already sold them to 1 person.

Just waiting on Forbidden Planet. Man I hope I can clutch this out.
Saw this on twitter earlier, likely won't drop today 
frown.gif

Lmaoooooooo man screw this **** I just put in for a 12 slot 5$ waffle for both KJJ and Rainbow bats. :lol:

Going for about 4 times that now on ebay though...

The confusion of what it's actually going for and what it's being posted for always puzzles me. The panic after a direct miss always inflates the price not to mention folks are NOT collecting Dorbz to THAT extent. Relax and you'll definitely be able to grab one for very close to retail.

Eff it. Bought Rainbow for $30. Seller making no profit after fees.

Last edited:
went to gamestop on my lunch break and they had all of them but had to pass on batman it looked suspect... so just copped joker and kitty... will cop batgirl at my local hot topic... i need that general grievous though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom