FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You can order the Stranger Things pops from EE right now. If you really want a good chance at the chase just order 6 because that's what comes in a "case" of funkos w/ chase. I was about to order but I'm waiting to see if/when they get put on the GS list. The EE preorder is April 2017, I'm sure better opportunities will come up before then. They also show both the chase and regular version on their website as the same item and note that there is a chance of getting the variant. Wait it out and order from GS ASAP if you can that's your best chance. The way they've been distributing chases lately (since GG) is by doing almost a 1:1 ratio in the first shipment of cases w/ chase then just sending out the regular pop afterwards. A lot of people have been able to get 3 chases in one box of 6. When's the last time a chase Green Goblin was spotted? Even with the regular restocks, they seem to have stopped making the chase.

SMH @ all this candy corn Batman hype. Most over-produced character gets another Pop. Slap a limited sticker on it and the beasts will flock :rolleyes :rofl: everyone finna be on their computers waiting for the Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Hanukkah Batman Pops :nerd:

If the Stranger Things Pops are available at Gamestop, that might make it easier to get the Chase :smokin

SMH @ all this candy corn Batman hype. Most over-produced character gets another Pop. Slap a limited sticker on it and the beasts will flock :rolleyes :rofl: everyone finna be on their computers waiting for the Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Hanukkah Batman Pops :nerd:

If the Stranger Things Pops are available at Gamestop, that might make it easier to get the Chase :smokin

When do you get charge for these pre orders?

I'm salty that the batman pop dropped while I was literally teaching up a storm today in my classroom. Well at least my kids learned about text features today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can they stop giving Walgreens the marvel exclusives they're such a pain to find lmaoo

Thanks goodness they made the bald eleven the common one. They goofed on their chases IMO. Even the common Demigorgon > Chase Demigorgon.

Its funny that Eggo is cool with it :rofl: more publicity for them :smokin love me some blueberry ones but theyre terrible for you :smh:

For that GS chase, best thing to do is pre-order once they go up on the GS site. It's free and just have them send to the store. It's best if you send to a store where they're not too hip on funkos.

You can also do it in store but if you go that route it's a $5 deposit per pop. Once they come in if you have no shame just pick out the chases i you get em and leave the rest. Me, I'm a bit nicer i just buy them all then return them to various gamestops in the area lol

Just a word to the wise, the Duck Dodgers chase scenario was weird with Gamestop. Each DD came in a 2 pack with 1 being a chase. Not sure if this will be the same. Also DD chases were 1:6, not sure if funko will maintain this ratio.

Greedy *** people. Offered a guy $75 on a $85 BIN for Halloween Batman and he declined.

Just started watching the spiderverse cartoon and why doesn't that pop look like the Scarlet spider on there?

Back
Top Bottom