FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

8ce553f1_IMG_1262.jpeg

Last edited:
Just spent two hours of my study time at three different Targets. All L's. I'm done looking. Someone hook me up if you find one.

ATTENTION SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS: WE ARE ALMOST READY. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I GOT EVERYONE WHO WANTED IN INVOLVED. IF YOU ORIGINALLY EMAILED ME BY THE DEADLINE AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE, PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME TODAY. I WANT TO GET THIS BALL ROLLIN, FROM MY COUNTS WE'RE ONLY DOWN 1 PERSON WHO NEEDS TO JOIN (which was my fault because i didn't email in time)
AGAIN EMAIL ME IF YOU DID NOT GET THE QUESTIONNAIRE OR AN EMAIL BACK FROM ME.

ATTENTION SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS: WE ARE ALMOST READY. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I GOT EVERYONE WHO WANTED IN INVOLVED. IF YOU ORIGINALLY EMAILED ME BY THE DEADLINE AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE, PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME TODAY. I WANT TO GET THIS BALL ROLLIN, FROM MY COUNTS WE'RE ONLY DOWN 1 PERSON WHO NEEDS TO JOIN (which was my fault because i didn't email in time)
AGAIN EMAIL ME IF YOU DID NOT GET THE QUESTIONNAIRE OR AN EMAIL BACK FROM ME.

I sent my payment but I gotta send my questionnaire have it out by tonight

Still looking for the target Strange is anyone has an extra one or is able to scoop an extra one.

Um I've been trying to put people on in here but none of y'all wanna make money to pay for your pops it seems!

I buy 10 of everything. There's usually a code on HT. This time I did two separate orders of 5 shipped to store with the HTOCT75 code so I ended up paying $9.40 a piece. Put up on eBay as soon as I get order confirmation. Set price high for a little let the idiots and people overseas (make sure you enable the GSP on eBay) freak out and buy for inflated price. Then I lower my price and undercut everyone else on eBay once I see my initial sales slow down. Have the whole pack sold before the pack landed. Every time. I don't pay for pops.

For the Walgreens SW wave with Grievous I was first to list those three on eBay. I set them all at like $60 and most people followed suit with $45-60. Then I set my prices to $38 and they sold like hot cakes. You gotta set the bar high artificially so others follow your lead, then just update your auction a couple hours later and flourish.

Then you order these: Amazon product ASIN B00E81LBCS, get some bubble wrap, print your postage for 11 oz using First Class Mail ($3.40 per package) on PayPal.

Last edited:
Um I've been trying to put people on in here but none of y'all wanna make money to pay for your pops it seems!

I buy 10 of everything. There's usually a code on HT. This time I did two separate orders of 5 shipped to store with the HTOCT75 code so I ended up paying $9.40 a piece. Put up on eBay as soon as I get order confirmation. Set price high for a little let the idiots and people overseas (make sure you enable the GSP on eBay) freak out and buy for inflated price. Then I lower my price and undercut everyone else on eBay once I see my initial sales slow down. Have the whole pack sold before the pack landed. Every time. I don't pay for pops.

For the Walgreens SW wave with Grievous I was first to list those three on eBay. I set them all at like $60 and most people followed suit with $45-60. Then I set my prices to $38 and they sold like hot cakes. You gotta set the bar high artificially so others follow your lead, then just update your auction a couple hours later and flourish.

Then you order these: Amazon product ASIN B00E81LBCS, get some bubble wrap, print your postage for 11 oz using First Class Mail ($3.40 per package) on PayPal.

I guess I underestimate the level of stupidity the average person operates under. This election also speaks to that...LMAO!!!

Back
Top Bottom