FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I ask because I've never noticed you amongst us nobodies in this thread. As far as respecting wishes, the poll is up, all are welcome to vote! All the rest of that you typed, man please!

Exactly...should've just done that from jump as opposed to trying to be cute. Carry on

Last edited:
^ bro, what's your deal? You sound real upset right now :rofl:

All them dudes you listed are good in my book :smh:

Regardless of the results, I'll agree to the vote results. Unless they aren't in my favor. Then it was rigged. See what I did there? [emoji]128512[/emoji] As far as the ban, I agree that if it's strictly about spoilers, then it's kinda extreme. But I don't think it was. I think it wouldn't of happen if he was respectable to other people. Mr Dink Mr Dink I understand and appreciate your loyalty, I really do. But you can't deny he was being pretty disrespectful to people who politely asked him to be considerate of what they wanted. Hopefully if he comes back, which no doubt they'll let happen sooner rather then later, he'll be a little bit more understanding of people.

And for the record, tdogg2k tdogg2k had said since the day these sub boxes were announced to wait at least a week to post spoilers. Something was more or less in place.

It has been voted on therefore it has been decided. SPOILERS ARE NOT WELCOME!!!

I have posted in the thread title as it seems to have developed some serious importance.

I wasn't witness to whatever conversation got MaxDunker banned but as WSM10 said if it was merely due to posting a spoiler he should be reinstated and given a warning moving forward.

Hopefully we can move on and get along mildly. Any waffles coming up?

Last edited:
It has been voted on therefore it has been decided. SPOILERS ARE NOT WELCOME!!!

I have posted in the thread title as it seems to have developed some serious importance.

I wasn't witness to whatever conversation got MaxDunker banned but as WSM10 said if it was merely due to posting a spoiler he should be reinstated and given a warning moving forward.

Hopefully we can move on and get along mildly. Any waffles coming up?
Just to be clear, they aren't allowed even if clearly marked and tagged?

This.

I'm confused as to why some are acting confused as to why he got banned? When you keep doing things that people are asking you to stop doing, of course there's gonna be repercussions.

I don't agree with him being banned but I understand why he was.

Back
Top Bottom