FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Tell em put your name down.
There not suppose to be selling them yet. Supposedly those stores may get in trouble

Went in.. no iron throne. Not even in the back but told home girl hold 2 or 3 for me.

Also got their credit card for the discounts and coupons. And so my homegirl can get the credit. They have me a 900 dollar credit......hahaha
She also my inside for the nycc stuff

Yea they should....technically.

We wont find them til later unless u get lucky.

If anyone in this thread finds em buy as many as you can and help the fam out

All NyCC stuff will be released October 8th (Thursday at hot topic) Barnes and noble unknown!
(Source from HT employee)

From a Funko rep.
Next wave of Pops coming soon
e of Pirates of the Caribbean on the way soon.
Miss Peregrine’s
Zootopia
Batman v Superman
Willy Wonka Classic
Pac Man
Flash Gordon Movie
Spider Gwen
Bob’s Burgers-Wave 2
DragonBall Z Wave 2
Looney Tunes Duck Dodgers Series
Alien Queen 6”
Battlestar Galatica Reboot

Some great waves coming! Excited for Pac Man, DBZ, and Looney Tunes

Duck dogers was my fav as a kid. that and the daddy duck mysteries.

them getting pac man is kind of huge...may mean some more capcom may come around soon also. they already had sonic and knuckles at one point so who knows.

that willy wonka classic!!!

these bobs burgers pops look amazing.
im hoping i can finesse this 30% off coupon i got from Hot topic online on nycc day

also with the hot topic credit card I got. 15% off first purchase Plus my 10 % coupon I have and the buy 40 get 10 off coupon they give everyone thats stackakable. im looking to get about 5-6 pops for around 30.

Duck dogers was my fav as a kid. that and the daddy duck mysteries.

them getting pac man is kind of huge...may mean some more capcom may come around soon also. they already had sonic and knuckles at one point so who knows.

that willy wonka classic!!!

these bobs burgers pops look amazing.
im hoping i can finesse this 30% off coupon i got from Hot topic online on nycc day

also with the hot topic credit card I got. 15% off first purchase Plus my 10 % coupon I have and the buy 40 get 10 off coupon they give everyone thats stackakable. im looking to get about 5-6 pops for around 30.
Really looking forward to them. I hope they make Street Fighter & Mega Man Pops one day. 5-6 for 30 bucks with all your coupons? Winning!

^nice pick up alleyz

Last edited:
tdogg2k tdogg2k I stumbled upon him while browsing a local comic shop after work, Forbidden Planet. They only had three, two now.

I'm so excited for Spider-Gwen! I've been wanting a POP of her for a while now. I recently picked up some of her comics (which I have yet to read). I LOVE her suit..

So the non-hooded Cobra Commander will be hitting retailers later on?
yup its going to be Nov or DEc from what i've seen

tdogg2k tdogg2k I stumbled upon him while browsing a local comic shop after work, Forbidden Planet. They only had three, two now.

I'm so excited for Spider-Gwen! I've been wanting a POP of her for a while now. I recently picked up some of her comics (which I have yet to read). I LOVE her suit..

so you telling me they had 3, and you didnt think any of us here wanted one...come on mannnn!!!!!!
ima need you to go back and get another one tomm

please :D:D:D:D:D

Spider-Gwen sounds lit. Was hoping for a whole secret wars series, outside of Jane Thor and Ultimate Spidey. Need that white God Doom!

so you telling me they had 3, and you didnt think any of us here wanted one...come on mannnn!!!!!!
ima need you to go back and get another one tomm

please :D:D:D:D:D

I wouldn't mind getting one for you. The boxes aren't perfect though if you're super picky with them. It was like $27 with tax. You'd just need to pay shipping and maybe my train fare to and from. ($5.50)

Spider-Gwen sounds lit. Was hoping for a whole secret wars series, outside of Jane Thor and Ultimate Spidey. Need that white God Doom!

Secret Wars is actually coming soon so we may just get him, I'm assuming Spider Gwen is apart of that line. I also want God Doom. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom