FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

This dude is absolutely killing me. He has a legit dr. Doom. But it has no box. The head is tilted to right severely. And he still wants no less than 30 shipped

Quick question...

Are there fake Funkos out there?

Ordered a SS Goku off amazon but the box and colors seem to be off compared to the other DBZ pops I have. Anyone else ever have this issue?

I'm just going to post this to give some of you ideas as to what you can include in your box. it doesnt have to be strictly POPs but should at the very least contain ONE FULL SIZE POP. these are from the Swap Box done in the FB group im in, theme was Halloween as this was from October. Obviously some of these boxes surpassed the limit set for OUR swap box but IMO you should fill your box until you feel satisfied with it, after all this will be Christmas boxes for us so why not give a little..

use your elf's questionnaire to get an idea of what your elf likes.

View media item 1785336View media item 1785337View media item 1785338View media item 1785339

Quick question...
Ordered a SS Goku off amazon but the box and colors seem to be off compared to the other DBZ pops I have. Anyone else ever have this issue?
Supposedly you will hear there is, I don't think any of them are "fakes" per say but some may be customs. like we talked about earlier with the whole storm trooper luke thing.

Fill out your surveys tonight bros...please. It's been about a week

did you see the word document in the first group email, that should have everyone's survey, in it as well. I was only missing 2 or 3 people and I think they sent it in Email form

but yes EVERYONE should resend your survey in that email

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO PAYPAL THE $3 ONLY one person has

Supposedly you will hear there is, I don't think any of them are "fakes" per say but some may be customs. like we talked about earlier with the whole storm trooper luke thing.
did you see the word document in the first group email, that should have everyone's survey, in it as well. I was only missing 2 or 3 people and I think they sent it in Email form

but yes EVERYONE should resend your survey in that email

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO PAYPAL THE $3 ONLY one person has

Ok I'm completely lost, where is the survey and where do we PayPal the 3$ ????

Quick question...

one foot should have the product licensee (Marvel, DC, The Walking Dead) and the other should say Funko LLC, website and the country it was made in (Vietnam/ China) they also have a white painted number.

There's knock offs of just about every toy out there, these are no exception.

I want to support funko. But am I the only one who wouldnt be upset buying a fake....i mean at the end of the day its a $10 statue/bobble head of a character i like. Its not shoes that would be missing tech or anything.

Am i a bad person for saying that?

I want to support funko. But am I the only one who wouldnt be upset buying a fake....i mean at the end of the day its a $10 statue/bobble head of a character i like. Its not shoes that would be missing tech or anything.

Am i a bad person for saying that?

I feel you on this. It's the same with Kaws pieces IMO. I'm sure the quality of the fake Funko is like the fake Kaws pieces where it's a softer plastic or what not but its just a toy that your going to display not even have kids play with. I mean yes artistic integrity and all that jazz but cmon sometimes it hurts the soul to see sky high prices for some of these pieces.

Especially when you're talking about something that retails for $10 or less. I mean if I could find fugazi bane or dr doom I'm in.

Anyways so smugglers bounty box still open for another 2 days. So either they're not selling or Funko wants to cash out.

Last edited:
hot topic all funko 30% right now. No code needed. Stans and Thrones sold out quick.

Last edited:
I feel you on this. It's the same with Kaws pieces IMO. I'm sure the quality of the fake Funko is like the fake Kaws pieces where it's a softer plastic or what not but its just a toy that your going to display not even have kids play with. I mean yes artistic integrity and all that jazz but cmon sometimes it hurts the soul to see sky high prices for some of these pieces.

Especially when you're talking about something that retails for $10 or less. I mean if I could find fugazi bane or dr doom I'm in..

^ exactly just like the dude i posted about trying to sell a dr. doom that was 1. had no box. 2. had a head lean /defect 3. was trying to get $35 for that...
like FOH, id rather buy a fake from china for $20 than give you $35 for a legit but no box/defected pop.

who's going to be the wiser, only 4/5 people have seen my collection in real life anyway lol

Much different from buying some shoes and them feeling funky or looking a bit dfferent (which don't tell anyone but I still dont care...I just buy discounted shoes from warehouse stores now lol.. I work and dress up and go to the gym )

by the way DISREGARD secret santa email about it ending NOV 16th. I just changed the date.

Back
Top Bottom