FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

GITD Killmonger hasn't even officially released I don't think.. street date hasn't hit yet.

At least that's what I remember seeing :nerd:

Trash, plus all the giants usually sit.
give me real characters.

I actually heard a trash statement about, HBO won't allow Funko to make any dead characters or characters not shown. Which is why we haven't gotten Rob Baratheon or Catelyn, and now Ser boros and sand snakes etc.
They said it may be possible after the show ends.

Got both GITD BP and Killmonger in the mail last night. The glow action is dope. Now all I need is to find a Killmonger Chase for cheap and I’m back to retirement

I copped Toxic Rick and Morty for my cousin and got an extra set to hit free shipping LOL, but it turns out they are reselling for $40-50, so I might just do that

Also preordered my first Hot Toy, that Killmonger

4/4 on good condition from Target, at least they seem to be trying to prevent damage
IMG_8207.jpg

chill on the GITD Killmongers. RD is 3/5 (iirc).. i've been checking Brickseek for them.. there was only one store in LA (OOS now) that had them available last thursday.. now two more stores popped up today (~30 min drive from me) so i'll wait until the targets closer to me receives them.

Got both GITD BP and Killmonger in the mail last night. The glow action is dope. Now all I need is to find a Killmonger Chase for cheap and I’m back to retirement

I copped Toxic Rick and Morty for my cousin and got an extra set to hit free shipping LOL, but it turns out they are reselling for $40-50, so I might just do that

Also preordered my first Hot Toy, that Killmonger

Just googled that Killmonger hot toys, got damn! I need it!!!!

One of those spiderman pops will be a chrome variant. Probably SDCC, chase or NYCC.

Need the IM, Hulkbuster, 10" Thanos, GITD Thor and maybe that Cap..FML

For those who have both, is GITD zamasu the same box as common zamasu? I need to do a box swap on the GITD one.

Back
Top Bottom