Funny Beer Pong Team Names

You actually name your team? Is this for a tournament or something? I usually just go with my first name and my partner's first name, seems to work.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Not A farm, but in a small town. Is it a white thing?

hahahaha is it a white thing. (i thought you were kidding your first post) how old are you 12?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

hahahaha is it a white thing. (i thought you were kidding your first post) how old are you 12?

23, son. I only heard and saw that stuff in movies. And that crap they sell at Spencers.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

23, son. I only heard and saw that stuff in movies. And that crap they sell at Spencers.
You mean BONGS?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

team names for BP? thats lame as hell..

what the hell is beer pong anyway?
i'm not that into BP myself, but damn fam..
smh.gif

son went straight home after school every day.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

team names for BP? thats lame as hell..

what the hell is beer pong anyway?
i'm not that into BP myself, but damn fam..
smh.gif

son went straight home after school every day.
eek.gif
roll.gif

for real man. get your @%@ out from under that rock youve been living under.
wikipedia is your friend

Is there a site that has OFFICIAL RULES??

I dont drink alchohol, but I always see people play and end up fighting because of the rules.

No. They sell stuff like "Official Beer Pong King" shirts and other douche items. and DOWNTOWN43, in my town we drink to get drunk not play games andwaste beer.

HAHAHAHAHAHA^ im 16, dont drink but i heard about so many drinking games. im ususally in the gym on friday and saturday nights.
probably helps that i live in a college town but still, does no one drink in your small town? seems like im the only one that doesnt here

Everytime I drink I blackout. I live in the worst county in NM. The town was called "DrunkTown, USA" We don't play games except racing to see whocan finish their beer first.

Back
Top Bottom