Fusion Line vs. .5 Line

ct3

I can't bring myself to even try on a pair of Fusions, but the .5 lines were pretty much cool except for the 2.5. I prefer the .5 line.

Both are terrible ideas that should've been killed at conception.

I haven't liked either one ever really except the white/black fusion 12 but I would never actually wear them

I really dislike them both, but if I had to choose I would have to say the .5 line. I just cant stand the fusions

Originally Posted by playacet

I can't bring myself to even try on a pair of Fusions, but the .5 lines were pretty much cool except for the 2.5. I prefer the .5 line.
why not? i have the fusion AJF12 and AJF5 and both are so comfy and the quality is great as well, and i don't mind using them as my beaters aswell. as for the .5 line i have the melo 1.5 and 5.5, both are great basketball shoes as well, so i'd say the fusions are more for casual wear and the .5are good basketball shoes.

^ i agree
the .5 shoes are more for basketball and the fusions are for casual wear
i think i prefer the fusions

Some fusions look great but I wont wear anything that is not a numbered I-XX3 sneaker. Maybe as a beater if somebody gave it to me. I rather wear my all whiteAF1's. I dont mind the .5s I would wear those.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

i don't want to choose like two wack chicks trying to dance on you at the club
yep good point

lol
laugh.gif

not trying to be awkward but this is also kinda redundant as both are "fusions" anyway......but i think for me its the .5 line....i loved the1.5's 18.5's and the current 2.5's

I love my 18.5's, but I'm going to have to go with the fusion line, well at least with the colorways that make sense anyways.

i like the .5 line alot more, i cant stand fusions.
i've actually had good experiences when playing ball
in 12.5's and 18.5's

never had and dont plan on buying either, not hating on those who have them, there just not for me.

Well wait until you see the Fusions IV's. SICK!!!!

...I'm Sorry I couldn't help it. However they Are Real.... I Know I just ruined alot of people's day.

'Nuff Said.

Back
Top Bottom