Future’s Freebandz Associate OG Double D Killed In Highway Shooting

According to reports, a police officer saw a white SUV fire upon OGD’s vehicle during rush hour traffic. After investigating the incident, the officer found the aspiring rapper suffering from multiple gunshots to the body and head.
what does that sound like to you? 

i should've known than to give xxl the benefit of the doubt.

Rip double d.....man that hate is a powerful thing. ..id rather have the money because that fame brings out the ugly in haters

According to reports, a police officer saw a white SUV fire upon OGD’s vehicle during rush hour traffic. After investigating the incident, the officer found the aspiring rapper suffering from multiple gunshots to the body and head.
what does that sound like to you? 

i should've known than to give xxl the benefit of the doubt.
"An off-duty Atlanta firefighter pulled over at the sight of the stopped sedan and found a man inside shot multiple times."

From the news article..

dang man rip. i hate traffic here in atl especially going south when 85 turns back into 75. wonder was it random or was the guy targeted.

"An off-duty Atlanta firefighter pulled over at the sight of the stopped sedan and found a man inside shot multiple times
."

From the news article..

" According to reports, a police officer saw a white SUV fire upon OGD’s vehicle during rush hour traffic. "

You don't see that...?

He had 2 twin boys and a baby he took good care of. He will be missed. I wanted to hear his mixtape he was about to drop. Was putting dudes on that just thought it was Future changing his voice again. But on a darker side he was definitely targeted. He should have stayed in Florida where he was already on at. If you go to ATL stunting and flashing those dudes don't care WHO you are, they will watch you closely. Most dudes down there hate just because they're not on. You can see from different videos how he was doing it. I think he was set up possibly by his 'plug amigo' he might have told he wanted to leave the game & clean his money with legal rap money. D--N OGD just had to start messing with Atlanta rappers! :smh:

is that the guy that did the skits on married to the streets?
Dunno, but supposedly he was the guy who backed and started A1 Freebandz with Rocko and Future. It is alleged that he was the financial backing and a lotta' people respect him in ATL.
dude was gettin it

having flashbacks to Dame quote on the drug game and why he never liked it 

Last edited:
is that the guy that did the skits on married to the streets?
Yes. 

An homie bought his baby boy a rolex before he cut his first cake 
pimp.gif

@1:40

yea ogd had that bread for real. they said he got shot on 20 in rush hour traffic tho...****** dont give a **** out here :smh:

Sad to see someone who was prolly gonna change they life around go.

Condolences go out.

They caught dude shortly after it happened I think. He fronted the cash for a1fbg allegedly

Back
Top Bottom