Future Car Purchase Vol. Insurance

I'm Planning on copping a new whip in the near future. Problem is I'm sure the Insurance rates are going to kick my behind.
What do you guys have? Everyone is looking for the same thing..Low Rate, Good Coverage.
Who can help me out?

BTW the car is a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

im copping a Lexus (either a 2004 LS 430 or an 07 IS) but im doing it under my dads coverage so what am i looking at a month for either car

Still under pops policy until they boot me off.

@ 20 2006 WRX $1100/year(total loss, at fault)
@ 22 2006 IS350 $1500/year
@ 24 2003 M3     $1490/year

All had full coverage(rental,etc.) with a $500 deductible.
With Farmers

if you've got any type of military affiliation, go with USAA. best insurance of any company by far. you've got to be eligible to be with them though.

is there an site that will have different insurance quotes on different types of cars? there's like 5 cars i'm deliberating right now, and i guess lowest insurance (reliabilty and gas mileage too) will be the decision maker

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

is there an site that will have different insurance quotes on different types of cars? there's like 5 cars i'm deliberating right now, and i guess lowest insurance (reliabilty and gas mileage too) will be the decision maker
There is other factors that go into insurance prices, not just type of cars. 

What I did was googled a bunch of brokers in my area... BCC'd them all in an email with the neccessary info they need an waited for them to respond. I called up a couple of the cheapest spots and went with the guy who I built a rapport with.

insurance on a Jeep SRT? yeah your gonna be broke
laugh.gif

For males a few you must consider:

-Your age. The younger you are the higher your payments will be.
-Where you live.
-Financing vs Owning vs Leasing
-Make, model, year of car.
-Driving record

Back
Top Bottom