Future Classic Nikes

The Air Jordan 1, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk are classics that are still relevant today. I wonder which of today's Nikes going to be classics in the future.Which Nikes do you think would still be relevant in 40, 50, 60 years time?

IMO the early Shox, especially the R4, the BB4 model, & I think some of the AM360 models... also the Free series are a good bet

i think of all the recent releases it has to be either the lunar racer or the 1st generation FREE 5.0 -- these shoes are so damn near perfection i get tears inmy eyes. but 50 years from now, cortez's and AF1s will still be hot, just like chuck taylors. now out of all of these, i think chuck taylors will outlastall of them. i guarantee you people will be rocking chuck taylors 100 years from now made from some super hi tech recyclable material made out of human urineor some $#%!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbv1

IMO the early Shox, especially the R4, the BB4 model, & I think some of the [initial] AM360 models...

+
retr0sxual wrote:

2K4
Hyperdunk

these with one adjustment bracketed and omission and one addition, below:

Jordan XX3

nice post...would be interestin to see what ppl think

edit: to second what Penofski said aswell lower down: AZG...will definitely be one as well. I also believe the penny 1/2 cents will fall in line:and become the next big thing next to foams and theflightposite ones

I'll go with the Free line as well, especially the V1s. I think a few jordans will be desirable down the road, like the red XX1s. Maybe some ofLebron's early models also

Im not sure the Hyperdunk will go down in history as a great shoe. I do think the next generation of that shoe might (if there is a Hyperdunk II). I think oncea few minor issues are taken care of then they got it right. I do agree that the Jordan XX3 will go but LeBrons will be random. Kobe's new shoe will belooked at as a big success but maybe a little too saturated with it being on iD already.

I don't think anything recent will stand the test of time.

I do think the last 3 numbered Jordans will, especially the XX3.

i think nike is still looking for that shoe. maybe the 360. i love h2k4's but i doubt it. maybe stay as a popular collegiate hoop shoe

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Chuck Taylor Converse All-Star.
roll.gif
....i'm with u dude!

but he did say FUTURE and not PAST, NIKE and not CONVERSE (minus the factthey are owned by nike) kicks

i agree with the prestos...
when are they retroing?
i heard this spring... any RD?

Back
Top Bottom