Future Jordan 60+ DMP Packs?

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

i would love to see some Cav 5s

Piston 2s
pimp.gif

I agree, I wasnt feeling the Orlando 7s in the pack because I prefer the frenchies, but man Cav 5s sounds pretty cool to me
happy.gif

a IIs pack would be splendiferous... definito copto....

they aint threw out no nice IIs since the black and greys a few years back.... the CDPs were nice... but ... i mean.... them XX1s... elch....

all in all, that would be nice. the 60+ pack was a nice idea, and i liked how they executed it. I just wish they would follow thru Vs and IIs... that wouldmean some sick nasty Chicago Bulls Vs would drop too....

I like both the V's and the II's colorways. Can anybody make an Atlanta Hawks colorway???.

Cav's V's and Pistons/Hawks II's both sound pretty nice to me..... wouldn't mind seeing those packs if they decided to do them.

Those look good up there. But I know he scored 30+ in Playoff 12s and 13s and White/Infrared 6s. So i think he should release those
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

I do not want any more packs! I bought 6 CDP packs last year!
smile.gif

and i bet you only like 8 of the 12 shoes...
hahaha.. thats the only bad thing about the packs.. I think they should drop 2 more packs.. a pack of 2s Pistons and hawks colors, and a pack of5s, cavs and bulls.. only problem is they already have a lot of bulls color 5s

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

I do not want any more packs! I bought 6 CDP packs last year!
smile.gif

and i bet you only like 8 of the 12 shoes...
hahaha.. thats the only bad thing about the packs.. I think they should drop 2 more packs.. a pack of 2s Pistons and hawks colors, and a pack of 5s, cavs and bulls.. only problem is they already have a lot of bulls color 5s

yeah... i diggss what you sayin about them fives... but them 2s would be dope...

Wow those are some nice pics
If only Jordan came and saw these and changed their minds
I need some IIs I like those a lot

Back
Top Bottom