FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

My memory is a little fuzzy. Wasn't money buried again in the snow and was it found again?
Yes from the movie, Buscemi hid the money in the suit case in the snow on the side of the road. Then in the show the supermarket king or w/e found it when he was moving to the area with his family. He used the money to start/buy a bunch of supermarket chains.

Malvo tried to ransom I think a million but dude got too deep in to his religious fervor and then hid another suitcase of money in the snow thinking he'd be right with GOD but of course his son dies in a freak accident anyway.

Last edited:
Yes from the movie, Buscemi hid the money in the suit case in the snow on the side of the road. Then in the show the supermarket king or w/e found it when he was moving to the area with his family. He used the money to start/buy a bunch of supermarket chains.

Malvo tried to ransom I think a million but dude got too deep in to his religious fervor and then hid another suitcase of money in the snow thinking he'd be right with GOD but of course his son dies in a freak accident anyway.
Ahh yeah, with the fish falling from the sky. But they never found it after he buried it the second time? If not, I wonder if Molly and Gus are gonna end up finding it at the end.

Ahh yeah, with the fish falling from the sky. But they never found it after he buried it the second time? If not, I wonder if Molly and Gus are gonna end up finding it at the end.
Nobody found it. I'm betting that money doesn't play a part in the rest of this season. When they start with the new season or maybe the one after that it'll come back in to play in a cool way. Plus the guy is still alive so far so he still has a chance to get it back unlike in the movie.

I dont understand the 100 grand hit malvo had on the guy.

The guys brother who was in witness protection had a bounty on him.

ZwmMarX.gif

Aces

Last edited:
That past episode was EPIC in every sense. The drama, the build, the ending. All fantastic.

Lester puttin his fine *** new wife out there like that :smh: - made her put on the jacket for emphasis :lol:

Finale gonna be so good. Definitely need BBL to at least get nominated for an Emmy, son has been ruthless.

That last episode was one of the finest ive ever seen in any tv show.

Last edited:
That past episode was EPIC in every sense. The drama, the build, the ending. All fantastic.

Lester puttin his fine *** new wife out there like that
mean.gif
- made her put on the jacket for emphasis
laugh.gif

Finale gonna be so good. Definitely need BBL to at least get nominated for an Emmy, son has been ruthless.
BBL? Billy Bob Thornton? What's the L stand for?

Did they ever explain where the falling fish came from? I was just wondering that.

It's a natural occurrence that happens after a blizzard or type of storm.
That elevator scene :wow:. Lester :smh:...turrible. Malvo trolling the kids and that convo with Molly's dad in the diner. :smokin Probably the best episode of the season. The anticipation...when they had that Lester pov in the car...just waiting for them to get rammed or a bullet to fly through ol' girl's head. Can't wait for the finale.

Malvo is such a troll, he has been doing it since the first episode :lol: He gets a sick kick out of it. The convo in the diner showed that both Malvo and Molly's dad are on their game.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought Lester was scumbag. Dudes dropping wives left and right. I'm mad Saul is such a dumbass though. Malvo may be the most evil villain any TV series has seen. The story he told the kids? Like for why? Lol. That elevator scene though....Wow! So gully. I'm stoked for the finale.

I rooted for Lester too after the 1 year leap. I felt like his wife and bro definitely were kicking him down and he is finally flourishing. After what he did to the new wife, I hope Malvo gets him. He has caused so much death :smh:.

Just to confirm, malvo was workin that dude to get close enough to the bro in witness protection to off him right? That was his target?
Yup, the bro snitched on some Mafia guys in the Chi.

The guys brother who was in witness protection had a bounty on him.

ZwmMarX.gif

Aces

:rofl: Love it. Just a question though, how in the hell was Malvo able to gain the knowledge necessary to be a dentis? I understand they can forge documents so that isn't too serious. But having the understanding needed to perform the procedures and being able to speak intellectually about it is phenomenal.

This crazy bastard Malvo :rofl: I love that once he flipped the switch he had Lester running scared again.

This dude is a monster. He on a clear simple mission, kill Lester for hitting him in the head and ******* up his bounty but on the way why not scare the **** out of children :lol: I saw it before when he told the kid to pee int he gas tank and thne told on him and in other instances but he really is a sick and twisted individual. I really don't get him aeither. It's like he doesn't give a **** about anything. He deadass dropped the 100k bounty like it was nothing just cuz Lester said yes and it almost seemed like he wasn't going to kill him for it either. Like he expected Lester to help him dispose of the bodies and thne they would've had a chat and a drink.

The beginning of the ep almost had me believe Malvo had ditched his criminal life for dentistry :smh: Foolish me.

The way Lester was acting had me so tense. Thought I was watchign a scary movie when he came back home. All of those quiet moments I'm expecting Malvo to show up and kill the wife, same thing in the car thought he was just gonna ram them :lol: Then this dude Lester just sets his wife up at the insurance spot :smh:

Full heel turn. Scumbag Lester is complete and he's such a coward he doesn't run down Malvo standing there smoking. He just lets him go hoping Malvo thinks he killed him :smh: Shorty was so fine too. Even lied for him.

Lester got in over his head, and him forcing Malvo to acknowledge that they knew each other was messing up his cover. First of all why couldn't Lester put it together that Malvo was on a job of some sort? Taking that **** personal when it wasn't. Even after Malvo killed them, I do think he would have left Lester alone. The hit with that award was his nail in the coffin.

When the wife was talking I was waiting for a car to come right at them, it was tense scene. What I don't get about Lester setting up the wife is this. WHy dress her up to look like you if you are scared Malvo is around? What is that going to do? All he should have done was leave the state, hell go to PR and forget about the passports in the office. Have new ones expidited to them while in PR and then leave from there and go to Mexico and be done with it. What he did just made things even worse. Not only has his name been linked to the deaths of his first wife, a police chief and Sam Hess. Now he is somehow considered a witness in a triple homocide in Vegas, and his 2nd wife is dead at his office :smh:. It makes absolutely no sense the route he took. I hope he isnt stupid enough to think Malvo just assumed it was him he shot and not even look at the face. Malvo is still coming for him, along with Molly, and Saul better not ignore these signs :lol: Lester going to war with Malvo next week and he didn't even have to.

By the way his wife was :nthat:, listening to her tell the story about having a crush on him way before he grew balls made that whole scene even more despicable.

Last edited:
This crazy bastard Malvo :rofl: I love that once he flipped the switch he had Lester running scared again.

This dude is a monster. He on a clear simple mission, kill Lester for hitting him in the head and ******* up his bounty but on the way why not scare the **** out of children :lol: I saw it before when he told the kid to pee int he gas tank and thne told on him and in other instances but he really is a sick and twisted individual. I really don't get him aeither. It's like he doesn't give a **** about anything. He deadass dropped the 100k bounty like it was nothing just cuz Lester said yes and it almost seemed like he wasn't going to kill him for it either. Like he expected Lester to help him dispose of the bodies and thne they would've had a chat and a drink.

The beginning of the ep almost had me believe Malvo had ditched his criminal life for dentistry :smh: Foolish me.

The way Lester was acting had me so tense. Thought I was watchign a scary movie when he came back home. All of those quiet moments I'm expecting Malvo to show up and kill the wife, same thing in the car thought he was just gonna ram them :lol: Then this dude Lester just sets his wife up at the insurance spot :smh:

Full heel turn. Scumbag Lester is complete and he's such a coward he doesn't run down Malvo standing there smoking. He just lets him go hoping Malvo thinks he killed him :smh: Shorty was so fine too. Even lied for him.

Lester got in over his head, and him forcing Malvo to acknowledge that they knew each other was messing up his cover. First of all why couldn't Lester put it together that Malvo was on a job of some sort? Taking that **** personal when it wasn't. Even after Malvo killed them, I do think he would have left Lester alone. The hit with that award was his nail in the coffin.

When the wife was talking I was waiting for a car to come right at them, it was tense scene. What I don't get about Lester setting up the wife is this. WHy dress her up to look like you if you are scared Malvo is around? What is that going to do? All he should have done was leave the state, hell go to PR and forget about the passports in the office. Have new ones expidited to them while in PR and then leave from there and go to Mexico and be done with it. What he did just made things even worse. Not only has his name been linked to the deaths of his first wife, a police chief and Sam Hess. Now he is somehow considered a witness in a triple homocide in Vegas, and his 2nd wife is dead at his office :smh:. It makes absolutely no sense the route he took. I hope he isnt stupid enough to think Malvo just assumed it was him he shot and not even look at the face. Malvo is still coming for him, along with Molly, and Saul better not ignore these signs :lol: Lester going to war with Malvo next week and he didn't even have to.

By the way his wife was :nthat:, listening to her tell the story about having a crush on him way before he grew balls made that whole scene even more despicable.
Lester made her dress up in his coat so that she could look like her in case Malvo was in there. I think he's hoping that Malvo doesn't look at the body and thinks he killed Lester and not his wife.

I get what you saying. Driving to Mexico immediately would've been my move and if anything after he watched Malvo leave I would've just walked in and got my passport. He must be planning on staying and doing something. Try to catch Malvo unawares.

As far as back in Vegas. Lester really has no idea what Malvo does. At best he thinks he's a hit man not a con man assassin. That's why he just wanted to be acknowledged. Yeah you could ask why Lester couldn't figure it out but my whole thing is Malvo is a great liar why couldn't he just concoct some lie about Lester being an old dental patient of his. He kept ignoring him and new LEster couldn't stand for that.

:lol: The kills in the elevator were hilarious. I really do believe salvo wasn't gonna kill Lester. What I don't get is he aint even knock out Malvo with the award. Just hurt him a bit. He could've died right there.

The show's writer (Noah Hawley) was on NPR yesterday, and he was asked about Malvo's past. He alluded to the fact that his past is kept ambiguous, then mentioned how Malvo might not be a regular human, more of a force.

The ****?

Have I been missing out on some alien/devil theories about this show? :lol:

People have been saying he's the devil or a demonic force since the beginning of the series.

Blood Wings ? I dunno... you make the call.
View media item 1031428

The show's writer (Noah Hawley) was on NPR yesterday, and he was asked about Malvo's past. He alluded to the fact that his past is kept ambiguous, then mentioned how Malvo might not be a regular human, more of a force.

Considering the Cohens are involved I wouldn't put it past them. Anton Chigurh was definitely representative of something more than human. He was death incarnate. Hence the name of the film and everyone who saw his face ending up dead. The quarter scene was an metaphor the fact he had no control over their death and people have little control over their time of departure. When Brolins character hit him he effectively escaped death, although not for long. I also think this is the reason Chigurh had no interest in killing the 2 little boys at the end of the movie even though they clearly saw his face. It simply wasn't their time yet.

There are alot of parallels between Lorne Malvo and Anton Chigurh.... hell they both even have a dorky hitman haircut :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom