FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

I just looked at the ep as Noah stunting.

He's had great success for 2 seasons and now he's really letting loose but still has a firm he on things.

I just took it as everything can't lead to someplace neatly.. there are going be some bad leads

But I do think some small things from his past will be significant

We've all watched, discussed and dissected so many Series, we might be able to get jobs doing this if we ever want a change of pace.

We're some damn TV snobs man.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed that episode. Ennis' backstory of the man that he used to be prior to moving to Minnesota was obviously important and going to be told. It's only the third episode. The plot doesn't need to be "advancing" at such a rapid pace.

Last edited:
noah hawley is killing it. billy bob narrating ala peter and the wolf was great. loved the tea kettle at the end.

I was gonna post about Billy Bob narrating.

Had me thinking my boy Malvo would somehow pop up :pimp:

The ep was strong while in still not entirely show how far along the plot is.

Last edited:
Idk maybe i missed something in that episode but only the last 20 mins were any good to me. This season super slow

And, I guess, to address the state of his teeth despite how "rich" he was.  

Well, he is British so that doesn't have be due to his bulimia :lol:.

I was under the impression bulimia was more of a binge and purge type of thing. The restaurant scene seemed more accurate with him binge eating then throwing up. But the dinner scene was more of a regular portioned meal yet he still threw it up. It has to be about power and/or control. Can't see this dude being the typical bulimic individual.

Last edited:
I was gonna post about Billy Bob narrating.

Had me thinking my boy Malvo would somehow pop uo :pimp:

The ep was strong while in still not entirely show how far along the plot is.

I thought it was John Goodman narrating, didn't pick up on it being Billy Bob.

:rofl: This ep started off with pure lulz :lol:

Giving good reasons why it would suck to have a twin.

Then this straight disrespect. Call his fat Jewish wife a glutton that's put anything his mouth :smh: :lol: Then puts his **** in his mug

Was glad she didn't get killed there at the end or face got messed up. Was happy to see her atleast crawling back to her car after she got beat.

Can't wait for next week. Season is finally heating up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom