FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

Show is so good.

Why couldn't we get any X-Men movies of this caliber (excluding Deadpool & Logan)?

glad there are more than 2 people posting in here now. it was a bit confusing at first but re watching it helps. i have a lot to discuss but never good at remembering characters names

I don't think this type of story telling format would really work in a comic book film right now. Like it'll have to be Unbreakable (or Split), where you go into it not knowing it's essentially a Superhero/villain movie

Underwhelming finale. Show kinda went to Flash/AoS level tonight.

speculation is the sphere thing is a tease for Mojo

http://tvline.com/2017/03/29/legion-recap-season-finale-fx-noah-hawley-season-2/

"Season 2 of Legion will likely expand to ten episodes, Hawley says, rather than the eight that Season 1 had: “My feeling with the first season, because it’s such a complex show, was that eight hours was the right amount. Now that the show has its identity… we have the opportunity to broaden it a little bit.” And he’s hoping to launch Season 2 next February…"

Last edited:
As far as the finale is concerned
I like the fact that Aubrey Plaza will most likely be back for next season. It makes sense that Shadow King would possess another powerful telepath like Oliver. Was hoping for some casualties though. The sphere at the end was weird. 

Thought the finale was great. A lot of struggle. Kinda disappointed with the post credits scene.

i thought the finale was great and the mid credit scene was a nice additional cliffhanger.

i love the music in this show and for all the ridiculous concepts/abilities involved, the actors do pretty good to pull it off and not come across as silly. i'm all in for the next season.

So what are you guys anticipating next season to be? Surely it won't be another 10+ episodes of trying to figure him out.

We'll probably get a new villain that can rival both David and Shadow King. Probably gonna have to low key help each other at some point to take out the bigger threat. I know Shadow King wanted revenge against Charles, but what will his move be now? David is free and knows how to keep him out now.

I assume it'll be Mojo and his whole multi dimension tv programs where he kidnaps unexpecting heroes/mutants.

Other than that, as far as threats David would have to go against a deity or something.

Hoping for not just a Professor X cameo but another official mutant cameo, whether one already established in the Marvel movies or perhaps a popular character from the comics brought to screen for the first time. 

Legion creator Noah Hawley has revealed the upcoming second season of the mind-bending X-Men drama series will premiere on FX this April.

Back
Top Bottom